The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

New texas id's

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spawn7037

15+ Year Contributor
Nov 3, 2007
San Antonio, Texas
Texas Department of Public Safety -

Texas is changing their id's. Problem is I've heard many places that require some kind of identification to get in (i.e. bars, clubs, trying to buy beer/cigarettes) are refusing service because they aren't aware of the new drivers licenses.

My state recently made it so you can't smile in your drivers license picture. :|

I hate pictures of myself. Hell I didn't smile on my liscense.

Iowa's are kinda screwy.

My state recently made it so you can't smile in your drivers license picture. :|

Eh, why would you want to? The only people who ever want to see it think you're either lying to them or breaking the law. Eff 'em.

Attachments

• DSCN0280 copy.jpg
    DSCN0280 copy.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 236
Seriously? I always pictured Defiant as more of a early to mid 30's, cocky, "Dane Cook" type. Damn...I want to have his children. Dane's, not Defiants...awkward. :|

Picture of a serial killer.... ROFL Man defiant that's one awesome beard!

That's NOT Santa...Its Defiants Pic for real...I met him one time at Walmart.

Was it an arranged meeting or a "hey i know you from the internets!" ? ...and what's he doing in ohio if he's from cali? <.<

Kansas recently redid their's and it wasn't too big of a trick. I mean if it really gets out of hand the media will find out and blow it way out of proportion. Then everyone in the USA will know what the current Texas looks like and you won't have any problems getting into anywhere you get Carded for.

That picture screams sexual predator/offendor.Not saying he is, nor trying to offend. I liked things better with the ananimity. :(

Haha.

Defiant if that's not really your face, I'll pay you $5 to send us a pic of your real face. Who else is in on this?

You'll see that pic on Newsweek and Time after they excavate my crawlspace.

Nah I thought Lofty liked it down there as long as you gave him the internet and occasional garage time for his car.

As in he lives in Defiants crawl space and if he's been "good" he's allowed to work on his car. I'm done with this thread now, I should have never started.

I don't think you guys got it... "Excavate his crawl space" as in "Digging up the dead bodies of Defiant's victims".

I was thinking of the austrian guy who got caught with the kids in his basement that have never seen light.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back