The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

(PS3)Playstation Network ID's

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

L2RTSiAWD

Honorary Moderator
20+ Year Contributor
Apr 8, 2002
Chandler, Arizona
Well I may have been the only one on the board to get a PS3 and not sell it but if anyone else did send me a message.

Amon37 is my online ID.

Since some people might have gotten a PS3 for Christmas post them up.

Other Members ID's farmed from other threads. DSMtuners name-PSN Name.

scottsee -Scottsee
SinEclips-BunDa4Th
Merkles-Merkles

Sleek2G. Add me. I play most of the time Call of Duty 4.

dazzeller

games:
grand theft auto 4
more to come

playing online right now

My PS3 ID is TRACKMKIII
I have been playing lot of Call of Duty 4 lately

Same as my user name on here.. Zmann42087. All I ever play is GT5 Prologue and Call of Duty 4. Feel free to hit me up..

Mines is MrJay7

The only games I have right now for my ps3 are GTA4, and MGS4
and I may get Soul Caliber 4 because I was beasting people online when I rented it.
But mainly Im working on buying that COD4, Madden 09, and Streetfighter 4 when it comes out!
I am unstoppable in any street fighter game, especially SF3 on dreamcast, and SF Alpha1-3 on playstation : )

There are a few of us that play together now (CoD4).. We should get a few more and discuss a clan tag and own some people!

im so down for a cod4 dsm clan. anyone whos got a ps3 add me and just let me know ## from dsmtuners. my id is killerinstinct25 i play cod,gta,fifa, and sooon midnight club la???

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back