The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

(PS3)Playstation Network ID's

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

id is badboy411

right now COD: Black Ops

I'm to lazy to look for people so if you add me I will accept yeah i know lazy

xX-EatMyBulletz-

I think I've gamed with you before LOL. Anyway my ID is LA_Jit probably be changing it pretty soon and if I do I'll update everyone. .

The games I currently own: ModNation, MAG, Battlefield2, Red Dead Redemption, Gran Turismo 5, Fallout: NV, Midnight Club:LA, and Demons Soul. .you can catch me mainly on MAG or GT5.

Also if you choose to add me up let me know your from this forum. Thanks.

Last edited:
im actually goin to my living room to get on my ps3 on black ops. ilco187 is the name. add and lets game it up just say from forums cause i dont do random adds from players.

ID = Toxicdsm

Games = GT5 and every COD released. i dont play much tho

Drift_Zombie

gt5 and black ops.

i've sent out friend requests to a lot of the people who posted in this thread.

Last edited:
i play black ops so for all you cod players ad GEARHEAD82 and just say your from tuners....let go murk up some fools LOL

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back