The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Need help with my DSM!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

v-mac

10+ Year Contributor
Sep 7, 2008
Randleman, North_Carolina
my car is in good running shape but i have boost leak problems and cant figure it out and hope someone is near my area that knows their way with these cars and can help me out please!!!!! just reply or message me whichever id really love to get this boost leak fixed it sadens me to see m baby acting up and not running to her full potential...:confused:

from what ive been told people thin its an exhaust leak of some sort, particularly the exhaust manifold but i just cant tell...

U ever get the problem fixed v Mac. If u remember I'm right down the street from u. I can help u out if u want.

yea i believe i did get it fixed finally

i think i am about to install and safc and some injectors soon tho if u want in on that haha

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back