The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Triad dsm group.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snakeyes711

10+ Year Contributor
Feb 5, 2009
W-S, North_Carolina
I'd like to get up a dsm group in NC, based in the triad citys. Winston
Salem, Greensboro, High Point. Areas. Anybody up to it?:hellyeah:

I guess im the only DSM fanatic in Eastern Carolina (greenville).

that would be great i am new to the dsm world and ready yo see more cars and chat with some people frow around the way

I am a somewhat local DSM FREAK. I live in mocksville, NC which is about an hour from greensboro, and 30 minutes from winston. I regularly race at the farmington dragway, which is about 20 minutes from winston. Call me if you want to set something up. Mine is more drag than show...but I love driving it on the street. Hit me up. 336-926-7823.

I am a somewhat local DSM FREAK. I live in mocksville, NC which is about an hour from greensboro, and 30 minutes from winston. I regularly race at the farmington dragway, which is about 20 minutes from winston. Call me if you want to set something up. Mine is more drag than show...but I love driving it on the street. Hit me up. 336-926-7823.

No fing doubt! I was going to go yesterday for TNT, didn't make it. MAybe this weekend, Thursday, or Fri.

Between CarolinaDSM.com and ImportsNC.com, there's a few folks around.

@ snakeeyes- Nice to see a local who knows where farmington is. I'm going to try to get out there this weekend, but it all depends on my work schedule and the weather. I think I need to upgrade my fuel pump again...I'm hitting fuel cut around 6 grand on the tach at WOT. Of course, I may have just not gotten the timing quite right. You should head out here sometime, and we can shoot the shit for a few hours. I got nobody around here that will even talk to me anymore. Lol. I shot down all the locals around here, and I think they took it personal. All the DSM's around here are N/T or bone stock. I just recently installed a night vision "bumpercam", so I can record races, shift times etc. Like I said man, hit me up. I got a wife that hates my car with a passion, so any excuse to go out in the garage for a few hours to piss her off is appreciated.

I thought i was the only one in the triad that knows anything about these cars. I'd love to help someone or get help with my car every once in a while. I'm still learning about them so anychance to tinker would be awesome.
Everyone around here that has one only know that they go fast but not what it takes to do it. LOL

There are lots of guys in the Triad that know their stuff. Most are on other platforms now.

There are lots of guys in the Triad that know their stuff. Most are on other platforms now.

there probably is I just haven't met them. LOL i'm not saying that I'm a genius about these cars either but the ones I see don't know much. the guys that i've met are the kinda nubes that run a bigger pump with no afpr and vent straight to the air.

Well, for those of you looking to meet someone that knows there stuff...I'm in Mocksville. Now I am no DSM genius, nor am I a trained tech. But I have been through enough BS with my car in the past 4 years to troubleshoot just about anything on them. What I don't know, I learn pretty quick on this forum. I am about to purchase a walbro 255 or 190, as well as an AFPR. I have had a problem haunting mine for a couple years now where it would fall on it's face every time the boost got past 5psi and around 4 grand on the tach. Turns out I shorted my battery post out on the inside of my hood about 2 years ago when I forgot to re-attatch the battery after doing some work. This apparently shot my fuel pump. Go figure. But if anyone wants to get together sometime and shoot the shit, I'm more than happy to meet another DSM'er. My number is 336-926-7823. And my email is [email protected]. Feel free to hit me up. If nothing else, we can get together and tell the horror stories that follow just about every DSM.

There are lots of guys in the Triad that know their stuff.

As LandoAWD mention's we are here. I live right outside from the W-S area and work minutes from T-ville (CV Products is right down the road:thumb:)

I like to help when I can as I am not a DSM guru as some are but I will do my best to help and if I cant I know several that can assist.

I am currently rebuilding my motor from a spun rod bearing and not sure when I will complete it as each passing week I see more and more stuff I want to do to it before putting it back on the road. So far I am waiting for the machine shop to complete all the block/head I am having done and buy a few more parts and I may have it running in the next month or two. It will be exciting to see what the car will do w/ FP3065 @ 30psi setup on 100% E85:sneaky:

I so hate you for having E85 around. I need to buy some barrels and 1600s. :p

The man right there has some decent used tire hookups as well. Mine are finally on the verge of shitting the bed after a year. LOL

I so hate you for having E85 around. I need to buy some barrels and 1600s. :p

Its not near but its a good 45min to get it. Which the car is not a daily driver when its together I figure it would be reassembly to keep the tank topped off unless I get temped:). I plan traveling to Charlotte once a month and grab 10-20 gallons and bring back home. Anyway Thai lives near the store and my mother so it works out for me anyway.

As for you dont forget the extra fuel pump with those 1600's:sneaky: and from what I know if Durham is not a far drive for you there you will find E85. If you like to know where let me know:D

I know of the Cruizers. :)

I thought you were one of the lucky ones with a neighborhood station carrying it.

Just moved to greensboro from n.y. and wanted to introduce myself. My names Dan, I've been a dsm'er for 6 years now. My car will be up and running in another month or so and when it is I'm hoping to meet some local dsmers. My numbers 336-430-3893 so if anyone is planning a meet, needs help with their car or something hit me up

i came in this thread thinking id find chinese members as i myself is.....

For those that haven't check out carolinadsm.com and sign up.

No fing doubt! I was going to go yesterday for TNT, didn't make it. MAybe this weekend, Thursday, or Fri.

As LandoAWD mention's we are here. I live right outside from the W-S area and work minutes from T-ville (CV Products is right down the road:thumb:)

FP3065 @ 30psi setup on 100% E85:sneaky:

Anyone going to the North vs South Drag race July 10
http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/ral...outh-drag-race-fayetteville-nc-july-10-a.html

i live in thomasville i would love to get a group going and to get with people and help out with lcal dsms that need it

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back