The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Rix Racing

DSM Meet

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

97turbo4g63

Probationary Member
Apr 16, 2012
Asheboro, North_Carolina
Hey DSM'ers Any Of you From The Greensboro Area Trynna Go To Sonic meetings It's Every Thursday. Im Trynna Meet With DSM's So we can all ride together down there. Im Trying To Start a DSM Car Crew Too "DSM Crew" I Don't know Im Just trying to get something started. Im Tired of All the Muscles crews and Honda Crews.:hmm:

hey im originally from greensboro and im looking for a few eclipse to roll with thursday nights at sonic.. lots of people at sonic talking smack about my car and i dont wanna be alone so i want to ride wit some dsm and show them ### were all about

there were about 6 dsm's out there tonight... next time we need to go!

Last edited:
I know i said id be there last week and i appologize for not making it.......itll take an act of god for me to miss tonight and i will actually be bringing my 1g with me

I got pretty regularly... pm me the next time you plan on going

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back