The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

GVR-4 AEM EMS V1 1G PNP IDLE ISC VALVE CIRCUIT ISSUE

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elpizer2

Proven Member
Jul 31, 2022
Miami, Florida
Hey guys, ok this is my problem.

I've been having issues with my AEM ems v1 since the begining I bought it used and you know.

I already check all wiring harness, everything is good. The Idle control from the AEM ems v1 sometimes works and sometimes not.

I decided to open the ECU ems v1, I found this

It has 2 stepper control L9935 - Two-phase stepper motor driver

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Pins 58/59 67/68 from ISC Idle valve does have continuity.

Down there is a Mosfet transistor 1nv04

Ok, so I decided to remove the transistor 1nv04 and the 2 stepper drivers L9935.

The transistor 1nv04 is bad, I tested it using a tester but here is the thing.

I have ground between the 2 pins on the transistor 1nv04 on the board, they does to ground. that's is weird, does anyone can help me please?

I mean, I can get these components from amazon or ebay but the thing is that is there a short to ground in the board the new components are going to burn again

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back