The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

Spokane/CDA/Post Falls area talk

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How far out is you car wheels and any one now far out brians car is

Well Quartermaster is alledgedly sending my clutch back tomorrow but Ive heard that a few times now!! :notgood:

Still need a few parts for the newest program and the cars not really the top of the list with circle track season back again. :hellyeah:

SO yeah dont hold up the meet for me LOL I bet Erics ready long before I am

so off my count we have 5 going so far is july to far out for every one to make it i am thinking a sunday couse i have to work on sat and every one should be off on sunday hey we had 5 last year LOL lets try and get at least 7 hehe

I would love to join the meet up. I'm a busy farmhand...and so it's hard to make plans from time to time, but I will try my best to hang for a bit see some cars and meet you guys. I'll stay tuned in here....

as long as its early in july i could probably make it. end of july is my wedding and as much as i love going on a cruise, i cant exactly reschedule this LOL.

hell ya congrats on the wedding now we can have it sooner i was just throwing a date out there any one else have any ideas on a date i was just thinking july so some guys can try and get there cars going in time but by my count there is 6 going maybe 7

Ive been waiting for a meet so i could meet other enthusiast such as my self i know a couple real great guys in the dsm scene seige whats up! ill be there lets get a date set

well i got my car up and running it needs a differnt bov spring but all is good so do you guys want to haqve it before the 4th or maybe the week end after i would like every one to make it. so let me know what your thinking

no dates have been set in stone looking for imput from every one before i just go and start setting dates i would like to see more people go this year and have been thinking of asking some friends with EVOs also what do you guys think would like to see Brian/ Wheels/ Eric make it to :hmm:

just throwing it out there last minute but i set up a big couerdalene cruise tomorow with a bunch of different cars, meeting at the valley mall tomorow at noon then cruising to cda, sorry its last minute but thought i would throw it out there just incase people were interested.

Me too, Siege....I logged in just after 12 today....and said damn, there goes that one!

well i asked acouple evo guys if they would be interested in doing a meet and they said that they where down for it to may be it can be a 4g63t/4g61t owners day meet LOL

COME ON GUYS NEED SOME HELP ON THIS DATES AND TIME

off topic here but im starting my 1gbigrod/2gpiston setup and if anyone has any extra parts for sale let me know, 6-bolt short blocks or just the bare block would be great, or just throw out there what you got i might just need it.

well i asked acouple evo guys if they would be interested in doing a meet and they said that they where down for it to may be it can be a 4g63t/4g61t owners day meet LOL

COME ON GUYS NEED SOME HELP ON THIS DATES AND TIME

Any day/time is good for me.

i talked to a few friends and there all down for it one of them drives a vr4 galant but hell i said id find out if it was cool if he attended

Bring him to :thumb:.

Ok well lets do a vote then

any one for JUNE 13TH

how many for JULY 11TH

For the meet how about meeting at carls jr and taking a drive to the top of mount spokane may be stopping at a couple spots for pics on the way. Let me now what you guys are thinking and yes robert GVR4'S our more than welcome i wnt to see the colt to heh heh

There might be a small chance in heck I can make the JUly one but even that could be a stretch for me.

You guys make me giggle.

You still can't pick a date.

I'm running but, oh wait... I don't drive a DSM anymore and I'd join but ya'll would kick me out of the meet cause it's a Nissan. Though I promise you won't be choking on a cloud of smoke billowing out of it like that mustang from last summer.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back