The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Spokane/CDA/Post Falls area talk

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DSM meet this Sunday if anyone wants in, first we will meet up for a small photo session, followed by a cruise if people want, then finish with a BBQ

Sunday and not sure on the time probably 12, but the photo shoot I believe will take place in the Wal-Mart Parking on Wellseley since it is very close to the BBQ point. If you need to reach me my number is (509) 995-3662. I work Mon-Fri till 5:30ish so don't expect any texts before then.

not sure if you guys remember but seige motor motorsports is back, it was an all dsm club but at this point we are letting some other makes into the club. we are still wanting the dsm strength to over rule anything else. if you want more info pm me or reply please

Wow....this thread died a while back. I was gone for a few years trucking and recently quit. I no longer have that white turbo Mirage, in case anyone remembers me. My new car is a 1989 Dodge Colt GT turbo. That hurt selling my Mirage before I went into trucking, so I wound up buying the Mirage's evil twin.

Wow....this thread died a while back. I was gone for a few years trucking and recently quit. I no longer have that white turbo Mirage, in case anyone remembers me. My new car is a 1989 Dodge Colt GT turbo. That hurt selling my Mirage before I went into trucking, so I wound up buying the Mirage's evil twin.
whats up yeah the whole scene died while you were gone its a dreary world we live bro hows the dodge doing

Lol man you never came and got that turbine housing... aww well my car is almost a daily in about another week so maybe ill start seeing all of you guys at these meets...

I'm living around Argonne & Trent these days. Saw someone trailering a teal 1g with a front mount yesterday right around that intersection...the 1g had Idaho plates on it.

Hey Im in the spokane area we should do dsm's and coffee.. really i'm open to anything mitsubishi or subaru and coffee.. alright fine Cars and Coffee, I guess I will put down my hateraid and allow hondas too.

With the snow on the ground and the temps dropping I had to bite the bullet and pop on my snow tires and get a new battery, my dsm never ran better though so I guess that battery was worth it. How you liking that colt?

So maybe no one from the spokane area comes on here? I am still working on my DSM slowly getting different parts for it that will set it up how I want it on a budget. Just picked up a 14b turbo little bit ago that is for a future project.. For now suspension is priority. Luckily I do know a handful of DSM guys in town now. Most of them are too busy to do car stuff though so I guess such is life.

I think these cars are rather nice if kept close to stock or lightly modded. The insane HP goals of some are cool to watch, but less practical for a street-able nice to drive dsm. I think having a 12 second car you drive to the track is cooler than a trailer queen you couldn't. Different tastes though and I don't mind watching other people go for insane power.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back