The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

2g ECU in Evo II

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tacoman477

Probationary Member
May 6, 2024
san diego / DFW, California
hi, im looking for guidance on swapping a 2g ecu into my evo 2, i want to be able to run full v3 ecmlink on my evo 2, which doesnt come with the ecmlink evo 1-3 (its actually only v3 lite) , i think i read somewhere on these forums that its possible and ive looked at the pin outs on the 2g ecu and i think it seems possible, it seems closer related than the 1g ecu anyways. if anyone knows if anyone else has done this id love to be pointed in the right direction :)

im also looking to purchase a 2g ecu, so guidance on knowing what exactly to look for would be welcomed as well.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back