The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Nh dsm

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Right here sir. My dsm is in Center Ossipee right now.

I'm in Newmarket NH. technically I don't own a DSM yet but I am in the process of looking at a 97 gsx this week

working on my 1997 gsx that i bought a few weeks ago in manchester nh

here in goffstown/londonderry

Here in Alexandria. My '97 has rusted beyond repair and I'm looking for a rolling chassis (GST, GSX, Tsi, Tsi AWD) that isn't 900 miles away.

def lone wolf kind of car. I miss mine. If I can find one I want to get rid of my slammed truck and get another dsm. Im in londonderry, I actually think Jonh^^ picked up a turbo timer off me while I was parting out my last dsm

one more guys! I'm in the Londonderry area. My car's oil leak just gave out tho :/

def lone wolf kind of car. I miss mine. If I can find one I want to get rid of my slammed truck and get another dsm. Im in londonderry, I actually think Jonh^^ picked up a turbo timer off me while I was parting out my last dsm

I picked up the the turbo timer harness :D LOL and you sold my buddy mikey the 1g logger i believe it was. I could be mistaken though

one more guys! I'm in the Londonderry area. My car's oil leak just gave out tho :/

Where in londonderry are you?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back