The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Boston DSM!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

in brockton need a bunch of lil parts pm if u have any or call /text 774 283 0530

whaats good fellas? im in peabody MA, always down to meet some local DSM guys! i got a 94 tsi with a 16g, lookin to finish up my supporting mods this month! hopefully ill see some of u guys at NED this year! feel free to msg me for anything thnx.

whaats good fellas? im in peabody MA, always down to meet some local DSM guys! i got a 94 tsi with a 16g, lookin to finish up my supporting mods this month! hopefully ill see some of u guys at NED this year! feel free to msg me for anything thnx.

Ill Be at NED May 20 for import face off..not dragging and maybe not showing depends on if I can get the car finished but I will be driving it there. Hope to cu there

Ill Be at NED May 20 for import face off..not dragging and maybe not showing depends on if I can get the car finished but I will be driving it there. Hope to cu there

yeah man, ill def be there..ill be the guy handin out a shitload of dsm stickers and decals! gotta show the love!! hopefully ill have the supportin mods for my 16g done by then and ill be racing, if not most def chillin and watching!

im from taunton ma. i got a 1997 2.3 stroked gsx which is close to be fully finished. (few more upgrades and tune left) trying to get people together.
hit me up if anyone trying to meet up
508-287-7599

Is this thread still alive. LOLO.. Names Adam. Picked up a 98 Gst.. did a good amount of turbo system upgrades.. Evo3 16G, Greddy FMIC. piping BOV. all the good stuff. I like al the meets and BBQs that happened.. we need more of those so i can meet up and meet fellow DSMers!!! Hit me up. 617-966-1669

emails: [email protected]

Anyone know of a local trusted machine shop that has done good work on their engine? And if anyone is setting up a meet or something, that might be interesting. :D

Hey I live in boston to where we meeting weekends are good for me let me know I work saturdays until 3 pm so anytime after that I'm good um.msg me with the info please

Spring is near and that means its time to get the DSMs out. If anyone does a meet, hit me up
671-785-8066 - Eric.

I'm in the Southcoast region of MA but if anyone is meeting up I'd be down to go for a cruise or just meet up for some advise on my car I just bought a 98 Eclipse gs. a few months back.

Looks like this thread isnt dead yet. I'm in Stoneham, Ma. I would love to go for a drive some time. Lets make a late spring run to some place

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back