The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

Boston DSM!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vohuynh617

Probationary Member
Dec 13, 2009
Boston, Massachusetts
Just wanted to start a thread. Just bought a 97 gs-t 2 months ago because i wanted to try something out rather than hondas. A new experience :D.

Looking to meet some of the local dsm'ers also....

How local would you like to get? Im down here in weymouth, and I'm about to do my first FMIC install. You guys are more than welcome to come on by.

Text me anytime day or night and we can set something up.
781-901-1795

I will help out any1 if u need help, cause I need help too with a 5-speed swap, I live in boston hit me up 6178663516

Hey guys I live in Boston and would love to meet up! I am also looking for a GSX with an automatic. Look forward to meeting you guys (or if you know someone looking to sell theirs, send them my way!):rocks:

Im south shore close to Weymouth. PM me if you guys need help, I'm building a 1G project.

GSX with an automatic

You just want to be part of the 5speed swap party? :p

Im south shore close to Weymouth. PM me if you guys need help, I'm building a 1G project.

You just want to be part of the 5speed swap party? :p

Yeah the five speed is good, but I would prefer an auto. Looking for a daily/project/drag setup. Especially for commuting in and out of Boston, an auto is preferred for me.

Know anyone looking to sell one?:D

Let me know so I can get one and roll out for one of these meets!:rocks:

I am daily driving an auto Spyder GST. And while it is nice to have when I am stuck in RT495 traffic, I can't stand it the rest of the time! There is 1 sec delay between you stepping on the pedal and car actually moving.... It makes the car feel very slow.

This car will be converted to a 5sp when it gets AWD ;).

Auto DSMs are not easy to find, but when you do find them, they should be cheaper because they are
less desirable.

Southern NH, about 30-45 min from Boston. I was thinking about running my car at New England Drag one of the coming weeks. It's 98% stock, and I'l 100% new to drag racing so I figure I ought to dive right in, right? I'll go check out New England Club DSM now.

I am not to far, I am in Salem!

hey guys, i live out side of boston in randolph, just bought a 1g we should meet up some time
1-781-690-7876

SO I am now the proud owner of a 97 Eclipse GSX. Between the old owner and I, it has a EVO III 16G turbo upgrade, Greddy FMIC, aftermarket BOV, injen intake, slotted and drilled rotors, tokico shocks, new NGK wires and plugs, HIDs, XSPower exhaust, and a set of misimoto larger fans. :rocks:

I am going to get it tuned, (as I have no idea what/if/how the previous owner tuned it) and it looks like the shop is planning to order from DSMlink. :confused:

The car has needed a good amount of fixing and catch-up maintenance from the previous owner, but overall it is making for a good project car. :thumb:

Any tips or advice for the car, especially the tuning? I need the car to run strong and reliably first, (in other words, not peak hp numbers that it never hits/breaks it,) and some strong numbers would be nice. Thanks guys, and any meet-ups anytime soon, or places to meet up in/around Boston?:sneaky:

what up guys... im from maine, but im only about an hour and a half outside of boston... would bee cool to meet up with some of you guys... i have a 1st gen eclipse with the 4g63... i was also wondering if anyone had a 5 speed tranny. or could rebuild one or the 2 that i have LOL... let me know :sneaky:

what up guys... im from maine, but im only about an hour and a half outside of boston... would bee cool to meet up with some of you guys... i have a 1st gen eclipse with the 4g63... i was also wondering if anyone had a 5 speed tranny. or could rebuild one or the 2 that i have LOL... let me know :sneaky:

Welcome! Askl around and maybe one of the other New England members can! :rocks:

Hey guys. I know a couple of kids with DSM's that are looking to set up some sort of meet this sunday 25. Let me know if anyone is interested. Im trying to meet as many fellow DSMers as I can..here my buddy chris number for more info 857-413-9242.

I'm also interested in meeting some other dsmers, i live next to New Bedford, part of the south coast.

I'm also interested in meeting some other dsmers, i live next to New Bedford, part of the south coast.

Hey guys. I know a couple of kids with DSM's that are looking to set up some sort of meet this sunday 25. Let me know if anyone is interested. Im trying to meet as many fellow DSMers as I can..here my buddy chris number for more info 857-413-9242.

Actually we are hosting a BBQ and hangout this Saturday 7/24 at Dent Sport Garage in Norwood, MA!

The meet starts at 11am, and it is bring your own meat to the meet! SO bring some dogs, burgers, buns, whatever and bring your ride!

The meet started as an evo meet on another forum, but we wanted to invite our fellow Mitsubishi enthusiasts and other car lovers!

The owners of DSG were kind enough to invite us and host us, so do NOT COME if you will do dumb garbage like burnouts or blasting music. We want to chill and hang out, not ask people to leave. :thumb:

Hope to see you there!

Anyone know of a junkyard around the boston area that might have parts for a 90-94 I've been looking to get my car up and running once I do I'm in waltham during the year so its like 5 minutes outside of boston.

i live in norwood. i have more knowledge than access to my vehicle right now. my 90 laser rst is in nh right now. I gotta finish my fuel system. anybody that needs any help or a brain to pick, let me know. text 7816860128 or email [email protected].

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back