The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

98 GSX Time Trial build

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Entiendo a qué apuntas, pero te recomiendo encarecidamente que no dejes esos bucles en el arnés. Está provocando rozaduras en los cables del mazo de cables, así como DEMASIADO alivio. Además, no hay forma de cubrir el enchufe para protegerlo de la humedad. Esta acumulación no cumpliría con los estándares de acumulación de especificaciones militares o de aviación. En cuanto a reparaciones, etc., existen estándares para eso, así como también para una línea de empalme y otros. Sé que suena tonto, pero solo busca en Google las compilaciones de Mil Spec Harness o Ohm Racing y nunca verás nada como estas colas de cerdo. Solo mi aporte y consejo ya que lo solicitaste antes JAJAJA.

Creo... YO PIENSO... el tablero está listo por última vez. Algunas pequeñas cosas por hacer, pero el interior está prácticamente terminado. Tienes que tirar del asiento hacia atrás para hacer un poco de recorrido/fijación del cinturón y el soporte del cinturón secundario. Pero entonces ya casi está hecho.View attachment 691736View attachment 691737
Que material de tubo usastes para la jaula? sOY NUEVO EN ESTO RECIENTEMENTE TENGO UN ECLIPSE GST Y ME GUSTARIA PROBAR TIME ATTACK

I have read the entire thread and it is exciting, truly congratulations on the entire process of the car and the family, a lot of perseverance and dedication, that is how you reach success and you have achieved it. That's what staying strong and positive is all about.

I'm building my Eclipse GST, I was thinking of going to acceleration races but I really like the circuit and against the clock, it's where the pure action is, I'm motivated and even more so when I saw this thread.

Now you come with all the powers, new engine and Fueltech, the electrical problems are over.

Much success in your project friend, keep going and follow the thread, which is very good. Greetings from Puerto Rico🇵🇷

IMG-20231221-WA0012.jpeg

I have read the entire thread and it is exciting, truly congratulations on the entire process of the car and the family, a lot of perseverance and dedication, that is how you reach success and you have achieved it. That's what staying strong and positive is all about.

I'm building my Eclipse GST, I was thinking of going to acceleration races but I really like the circuit and against the clock, it's where the pure action is, I'm motivated and even more so when I saw this thread.

Now you come with all the powers, new engine and Fueltech, the electrical problems are over.

Much success in your project friend, keep going and follow the thread, which is very good. Greetings from Puerto Rico🇵🇷

View attachment 736236
Thank you so much! Any questions you have, feel free to ask. You can also follow me on instagram @JesseGSX

Ok. Long post: been super busy with life and the car. So, motor is in. Trans is in. Timing belt is on. Fueltech and interior is wired and up and running. Been working on the engine harness. Getting the oil lines done. Missed my event that I wanted to go to at NJMP. Probably going to miss my scheduled dyno appointment in a week and a half. We’ll see what happens. Cylinder head is built. To save money, I took the valves out of the old head and put them in the new one. Kiggly high pressure springs and Kelford 272/278’s, South Bay 2200cc injectors. So it’s a small port head with an Evo 2 intake manifold. S90 and BC +1mm valves. Had the head milled and the stud holes reamed for the 1G studs. Got the turbo on, all oil lines run. Excited to see how this motor works.
76A1159E-913D-43E5-83E7-C93BBB28E177.jpeg
426091ED-1D42-4898-9B8C-E2ED58158D20.jpeg
7BB822F9-42AB-4DC5-9195-78B69D77CAC8.jpeg
IMG_1245.jpeg
IMG_1265.jpeg
347F24DF-5413-470F-858B-346677374C59.jpeg
IMG_1292.jpeg
IMG_1325.jpeg
76512391-EDE6-4047-9552-C6AE9B1A9B37.jpeg
IMG_1349.jpeg

Ok. Long post: been super busy with life and the car. So, motor is in. Trans is in. Timing belt is on. Fueltech and interior is wired and up and running. Been working on the engine harness. Getting the oil lines done. Missed my event that I wanted to go to at NJMP. Probably going to miss my scheduled dyno appointment in a week and a half. We’ll see what happens. Cylinder head is built. To save money, I took the valves out of the old head and put them in the new one. Kiggly high pressure springs and Kelford 272/278’s, South Bay 2200cc injectors. So it’s a small port head with an Evo 2 intake manifold. S90 and BC +1mm valves. Had the head milled and the stud holes reamed for the 1G studs. Got the

Is the COP a new thing? Have you checked for hood clearance?

Ok. Long post: been super busy with life and the car. So, motor is in. Trans is in. Timing belt is on. Fueltech and interior is wired and up and running. Been working on the engine harness. Getting the oil lines done. Missed my event that I wanted to go to at NJMP. Probably going to miss my scheduled dyno appointment in a week and a half. We’ll see what happens. Cylinder head is built. To save money, I took the valves out of the old head and put them in the new one. Kiggly high pressure springs and Kelford 272/278’s, South Bay 2200cc injectors. So it’s a small port head with an Evo 2 intake manifold. S90 and BC +1mm valves. Had the head milled and the stud holes reamed for the 1G studs. Got the turbo on, all oil lines run. Excited to see how this motor
Ok. Long post: been super busy with life and the car. So, motor is in. Trans is in. Timing belt is on. Fueltech and interior is wired and up and running. Been working on the engine harness. Getting the oil lines done. Missed my event that I wanted to go to at NJMP. Probably going to miss my scheduled dyno appointment in a week and a half. We’ll see what happens. Cylinder head is built. To save money, I took the valves out of the old head and put them in the new one. Kiggly high pressure springs and Kelford 272/278’s, South Bay 2200cc injectors. So it’s a small port head with an Evo 2 intake manifold. S90 and BC +1mm valves. Had the head milled and the stud holes reamed for the 1G studs. Got the turbo on, all oil lines run. Excited to see how this motor works. View attachment 736710View attachment 736711View attachment 736712View attachment 736713View attachment 736714View attachment 736715View attachment 736716View attachment 736717View attachment 736718View attachment 736719
Ok. Long post: been super busy with life and the car. So, motor is in. Trans is in. Timing belt is on. Fueltech and interior is wired and up and running. Been working on the engine harness. Getting the oil lines done. Missed my event that I wanted to go to at NJMP. Probably going to miss my scheduled dyno appointment in a week and a half. We’ll see what happens. Cylinder head is built. To save money, I took the valves out of the old head and put them in the new one. Kiggly high pressure springs and Kelford 272/278’s, South Bay 2200cc injectors. So it’s a small port head with an Evo 2 intake manifold. S90 and BC +1mm valves. Had the head milled and the stud holes reamed for the 1G studs. Got the turbo on, all oil lines run. Excited to see how this motor works. View attachment 736710View attachment 736711View attachment 736712View attachment 736713View attachment 736714View attachment 736715View attachment 736716View attachment 736717View attachment 736718View attachment 736719
good job, I did the same to clean the wiring a little and eliminate several things, I used Honda Odysee coils and it worked great, I had problems later with the fuel pump, I have an AEM E85, I don't know if they have given it a problem, I couldn't fix it since I came to Florida for some work, but I have a new name Walbro 450 we'll see what happens

20240115_132729.jpg

20240115_162710.jpg

20240115_190409.jpg

20240208_195300.jpg

20240110_154429.jpg

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back