The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Where can I buy this

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rza808

10+ Year Contributor
Feb 14, 2010
Makakilo, Hawaii
I am looking for the tail light middle cover that says dsm or has the diamond star in the middle. does anyone have this or know where i can get one?
1gA

I am looking for the tail light middle cover that says dsm or has the diamond star in the middle. does anyone have this or know where i can get one?
1gA

No factory taillight piece said DSM on it. And a diamond star? I know some of the Lasers' had the Chrysler symbol on the back. Most of the Eclipses' Just say Mitsubishi. If you are looking for a custom piece, I've never seen one.

You could debadge yours and get a custom badge to replace it... :shrug:

I say a 1st gen eclipse with the center piece that says DSM on it. Maybe ebay. It was a while back, and I don't think the company that made them does so anymore. Ebay sounds like your best bet.

i know i've seen both of these before about 10 years ago when i got my first 1g but i never knew where to get them. i search ebay everyday for this pieace and never find it. If any one has this or knows where to get it pleeeeeeease let me know.

ps i have also seen 3000g with gto on the back maybe same company makes these?

I've never seen it for a 1g.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back