The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Where can i buy this key.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

P3Kans DSM

10+ Year Contributor
Aug 4, 2010
The Harbor, Illinois
Well my brothers talon came with locking lug nuts but no key :banghead:. Of course he got a flat now we cant get the rim off. anyone no where i can pick this key up at?

Attachments

• 0102011534.jpg
    0102011534.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 82
try an autozone type store i had the same problem with a funky lock lug and a flat tire. i had to buy the kit of four lock lugs of the same kind on my rim and it also had the tool for them. so id give that a shot

Yea believe advanced had one to my friend had same problem.

a friend had the same problem, we ended up using a flat tip screw driver that fits in the gap and used alot of torque to unscrew it, (a vise grip on the screw driver and a cheater bar LOL)

hammer them........ tire shop usually have tools for it......

Those maybe Mopar locks you may want to check your local Chrysler dealer the might have a set of keys then you can remove the locks and get new ones or order a key.

this happen to me i never had the key though when i bought my 2g i had a hell of a time getting a gator grip to fit that nut LOL but thats what i used but first bought some play doe and stuck it in the lock to make an imprint then took it to pepboys they had alot that looked like it

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back