The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

What lines are these can I remove?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

91tsitalon55

Probationary Member
May 21, 2011
Seattle, Washington
So I have taken out my charcoal canister and all emission lines to the tb, along with the a/c system. But the 2 lines I found on the intake manifold bracket look like fuel pressure solenoid line, So can I remove them?. Might be confusing sorry just trying to figure everything out before I run it. Thanks

Attachments

• oijjjo'j[.jpg
    oijjjo'j[.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 56
Those are for emissions. Be carefull not toremove your evap on your charcole canister that supplies vacume to relief pressure out of your gas tank otherwise the rest can be removed if you don't have deq testing

So what do I do to the nipples at the end of these vacuum lines? Do I cap them off or just leave them open?

If your not gonna use the emissions stuff just leave the the hard lines are just extensions to the vacume hoses

No im saying the vacuum hoses that lead up to the box on the other side of the hard lines. Do I cap off the emissions box nipples?

Just unplug it. But don't unplug your fuel pressure regulator solenoid :)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back