The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

OFFICIAL dsm chicago area Roll Call

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

you live right next to me. Why have I not seen this car driving around?? LOL. You should come out to fountain square and meet up with us every now and then. There are quite a few 2g's in waukegan.

HAAAA! and i just bought some spark plug wire covers off the dude not long ago. nice gsx he had! I live in Waukegan too!! down by grand n butrick:hellyeah:

Crystal Lake / Algonquin area
91 Talon TSI AWD Black

Recently picked her up for the fun winter build, used to have another 1g GST, black then sprayed purple then back to black again haha if anyone has seen it around!

Bought it back in January, this is as it sits now. SUPER sunfaded needs paint and a Hx35 for next season. :hellyeah:

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

@ boost-4door, Milt right?

I don't know if you'll remember me, but your car was a World of Wheels correct? I was the kid that talked to you for a while by your car. Mostly about the ebay stuff that I could buy that's the same as name brand.

Last edited:
im off of theodore and raynor, we live so close by, we should meet up some time man, i didnt know other 1gs lived around :thumb:here, my friend drives an all white talon

Yeah definitely. Well I'm free Tuesday Wednesday Thursday. And i seen a few 1g's but in Romeoville. A red one by the recreation Center and a flat black one at the taco bell. And there's a 2g at the autozone right in front of my apartments.

I have VR4 number 496/2000 and VR4 number 578/2000....

My Galants are in Grand Detour Illinois. Its about 25-30 mins. south of Rockford.

Currently looking for 1G dsm parts so that i can 4bolt swap number 578 and nonABS lines and PV to do a ABS delete as well. Also need 5lug spindles for number 496.

in need of a few more parts to get mine back to drifting condition. But would love to meet up and go play around a bit as soon as i get my brakes and steering fixed.

97 GST with issues
Just bought it a few days ago need to find someone that knows what they are doing LOL

Last edited:
Been on the site for a while just never been one to post. I have 97 gsx maroon color. Live in aurora.

1gawd dsm. Chicaho............

what issues do you have on the 97?

1gawd dsm. Chicaho............

what issues do you have on the 97?

all types of things biggest thing is there is no acceleration, I have to get to about 2500-3000 rpms before there is any decent acceleration.

Is there anyone that can help me with my car, There are a few issues and now I am unable to even drive it. Thanks for any help

fyi: I have already posted in other topics with all the issues.

all types of things biggest thing is there is no acceleration, I have to get to about 2500-3000 rpms before there is any decent acceleration.

Sounds simple, but you said you just bought it, have you checked your plugs and wires? They make a way bigger difference than people give them credit for.

Sounds simple, but you said you just bought it, have you checked your plugs and wires? They make a way bigger difference than people give them credit for.

They all seem to be fine but I am going to replace them any ways, the bigger issue now is that with the car not moblie I can't work, so I need to find the cheapest way to got it mobile if that is even possible. Then I will start replace everything little by little.

I live out in Plainfield. (Close to Naperville, Joliet, and Bolingbrook)
I have a '97 Eclipse GST 5 Speed of course. It's had it's issues. Its my first DSM and I bought it with issues. Replaced the turbo and then found out the stock side mount was welded over a dozen times. Now I have a FMIC on and am saving up for a new clutch.

If you're in the area send me a message my name is Aaron.

Just moved to Bolingbrook in the Riverstone Apartments. I seen 2 dsm's drive around here. Any of you guys on here?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back