The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

Noise in Trans?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Good to hear OP.

And LOL @ Starfish quoting himself with the same post that he posted up with (#14) :p

MB
I got a bad habit of hittin the wrong button.I'm not to good with this computer crap.Back when I got my license the only computer we had in our cars was maybe a calculator(1st car,69 charger 383 magnum):hellyeah:

GS895,did you try pullin the slinger out to see if the noise goes away?Its pretty easy!Nothings gonna jump out at you.Pull it just to see if thats where the noise is coming from.Make sure you put it back.My 1st tranny made that noise for two years,untill I swapped out the motor ,tranny combo.Now my new one also makes alittle noise when cold.

I got a bad habit of hittin the wrong button.I'm not to good with this computer crap.Back when I got my license the only computer we had in our cars was maybe a calculator(1st car,69 charger 383 magnum):hellyeah:

GS895,did you try pullin the slinger out to see if the noise goes away?Its pretty easy!Nothings gonna jump out at you.Pull it just to see if thats where the noise is coming from.Make sure you put it back.My 1st tranny made that noise for two years,untill I swapped out the motor ,tranny combo.Now my new one also makes alittle noise when cold.

No i have not tried pulling it out. i will though. if it goes away what does it mean?

By the way, what do you mean by the slinger? Im confused

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back