The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Rix Racing

1G New Member with 1g Targa

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

itsJo

Probationary Member
Apr 26, 2024
Hamburg, Europe
Hello there guys, How you doin yall.

Nice to know there is an international community out there.
I recently bought a 1g Targa and built turbo engine, I love this car, runs smoothly, but like every other old car, i wanna collect all the knowledge out here to be able to fix future coming problems.

I'm looking forward for all the interesting posts, information and discussions we´ll have futurewise.

Some information about my eclipse.
Originally it was a 1g GS, build to a turbo engine with a turbocharger, based on the td04, producing know 241hp at 0.5 bar of boost (currently mapped like this, might push it to 0.7).
Furthermore it was closed deck before and also build to Targa, might be 60kg heavier but I don't really feel those.
It has 69k kilometres on the clock and the service was properly done by Mitsubishi itself.

As a classic tuner I put on another suspension, wheels and another exhaust (Magnaflow, in German we say "mongo fow", means kind of idiot flow, most of the German kiddos drive those catless and without silencer, so hella loud, stupidly xD).

It still has the origin paint on it and everything looks fine. Nothing is rusty, nothing broken, the seals of the roof are still working. Yeah that's it basically, I'm still thinking about adding a cold air intake/open air intake, but in Germany to get it legally on the streets this needs to be inspected and documented, this (sorry) shit is insanely expensive. (the combination of made exhaust and open air intake, because "it might be too loud and the emissions rise etc. etc."

So yeah, nice to meet yall

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back