The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

New here

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slims00ls1z28

Probationary Member
Sep 10, 2011
Somerville, Tennessee
Hello all. I'm new here (obviously) but not entirely new to DSM's. Had a 91 Eclipse turbo back in 98 (stock)and a 91 Mighty Max (slammed tinted and beating) before that. Now I have another Mighty Max (92) that I am in the process of rebuilding to put back on the road as a DD. Nothing fancy not going for a 4g63T swap (yet) or some monster 4G64 runner just need something simple to drive 100 miles a day that gets better gas mileage than my GTO on a meager budget, which landed me here for more information for the snags I've hit.

Otherwise I have a 05GTO as my current DD (MS3 cam kit flowmasters mild stereo) and a 00 Z28 1SC which will be my race car once I get my financial house back in order.

Hope to find all the info I need here and one day even do some fun stuff to the Max.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back