The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Rix Racing

New Here

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EuropeDsm

Probationary Member
Jan 29, 2022
Portugal, Europe
Hello all,

As a car guy born in the nineties, I sparked a passion for Mitsubishi. I've seen them win dakar, wrc and make a bunch of cool cars. They were on lots of car movies like thunderbolt and fast and furious and in the most of car games from my childhood.
I've always dream of having a cool Mitsubishi like an eclipse, an evo, a 3000gt or a starion, but I am from Europe (Portugal in specific), and cool Mitsubishi are pretty rare here. It was been a challenge filling that dream until December of last year.

I finally was able to buy a 2G Eclipse (they are less than 200 in all country), a EUDSM. My eclipse is the GS version from 99 in Monarch green pearl, in Europe they came with the 4G63 without turbo.

I bought it with some rice stickers, wheels and sound system but my plan is to take it back to is original form of glory first and then do a street legal soft trackday build.

Talking about my background in cars apart from eclipse I have an e46 and have had other bmws in the past, I've worked in a familiar car shop until i've graduate in mechanical engineer.

I hope to learn a lot with this forum, specially OEM+ mods.

Sorry for my English, im not a native speaker.

Best Regards.

Hey welcome fella. Tuners is the best site hands down for all your needs and stuff you might want to know.
You should fill out a vehicle profile >http://www.dsmtuners.com/dsm-profiles/
With pics. You can also add a build thread if you choose.

Look around, read the resources about this and that and maintenance. Got a question just ask the community
🤣 :hellyeah: :mrt:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back