The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Mud Flaps ? Or no mud flaps. Thats the question.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do it. I like mine. All the cool people are doing it.

Edit: Figured I'd throw a pic or two up to show mine. Best pics I have. Haven't had time to get another proper shoot in.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone in here ever tried mud flaps from different cars (just the flat ones you can drill holes into). I ask cause I saw a black evo x with these huge red ones that said Hella was the name brand. (I assume for a truck)

Has anyone in here ever tried mud flaps from different cars (just the flat ones you can drill holes into). I ask cause I saw a black evo x with these huge red ones that said Hella was the name brand. (I assume for a truck)
Gofer's are Evo RallyArmor flaps. I have the cheapo RallyArmors sitting in a box at home, but snow and work haven't offered time to put them on. They appear to be good quality and universal.

You're on crack. Oem 2g flaps are easy as hell to find. 1g are hard to find.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Universal Mud Flaps

Rally Armor sells a universal set, that you could make work. They come through my work pretty much everyday, and look to be good quality. Im getting a set of universals for my Mom's 01 Regal GS, as her car didn't come with factory flaps.

Definitely mud flaps looks like i need to go get a pair, cant believe something so simple would be that big of a difference.

Flaps look awesome on our cars. I'm not sure if they all did, but I know mine came with flaps from the factory, so its not like you're throwing a lift kit or something rediculous that doesn't belong on our cars.

I wouldn't do the mudflaps. They are ugly as sin. The front caps of my sideskirts have paint worn off from debris hitting them over the years, but it sure is a lot less noticeable than rubber flaps sticking out. I guess if you're going for that Subaru look they're ok, as long as you get a matching roof rack.

It's like going to a car show and seeing a Corvette with perfect paint and 500 miles on the odometer and mudflap dangling about. Sure the paint looks good, but the car looks stupid.

ncampos' pics are awesome . I don't know if it's the red color of the other dsms, but those mudflats doesn't look as good as on a black dsm. I would like to see more pics.

Everyone knows what my opinion is. Just so the OP and everyone else that reads this thread knows, there is a difference between the Rally Armor Universal Basics and the Rally Armor Universal U R mud flaps and it isn't just the extra $85 they cost. You can clearly see after watching the videos below the U R flaps are a bit more pliable than the basics and are reflective. If you've ever seen a Subaru passing you on the interstate with the U R flaps you'll notice they "flap" in the wind like a semi trucks mud flaps. :barf:

Watch these videos so you know "Whats In the Box?"

Rally Armor Basic's
YouTube - Rally Armor Basic Series Mudflaps - Whats in the Box?

Rally Armor U R's
YouTube - Rally Armor ## series Mudflaps - Whats in the Box?

:dsm:

It's like going to a car show and seeing a Corvette with perfect paint and 500 miles on the odometer and mudflap dangling about. Sure the paint looks good, but the car looks stupid.

I think your thinking of the trucker style naked lady mudflap dangling in the wind...

The hard rubber ones that dont dangle look pretty nice IMO.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back