The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

jdm 4g63

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AdamGTX

Probationary Member
Mar 2, 2005
gtx, Texas
anyone know why the jdm 4g63 n/t has 180 hp and the u.s has 135 ? what is different? :dsm:

its all in the head my brother. the only difference in any jdm motor compared to a us motor is in the head the blocks are all the same

Flat top pistons instead of dished pistons. Higher compression ratio.

Where did you get the specs for the JDM n/t engine? I have called and asked and everyone I have talked to said the JDM engine only had 140 - 145 hp max with the cyclone intake. I am looking for tthe site you went on to get those specs because everyone I have been on shows nothing. The reason for the question is I am getting a JDM in my 94 eclipse and I am curious to what the hp is stock. :confused:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back