The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

How much should i look to pay?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Holderfield

Probationary Member
Sep 5, 2011
Danville, Indiana
I just got my first DSM, its a 1996 eagle talon ESI. It is currently an automatic that is having transmission problems, but i am wanting to put a 5 speed in it anyways. I was wondering how much money i should expect to spend to get a decent 5 speed transmission bought and installed. I also was looking to put a turbo onto it, curious to know how much extra that would cost. I know nothing so any responses would help.

For price youre going put into parts and fab work. It would be cheaper for you to buy turbo awd 1g or 2wd 2g. I would belive.

im in the same boat as you right now, i just got this 99 gst and its automatic and is having transmission problems, i am to thinking about doing the 5 speed swap and kinda have an idea of around $1500 if you do it yourself. but most likely will buy a parts car for all the 5 speed peices

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back