The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

FS - 1997 GS (Won't start) $1200

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikewu101

Probationary Member
Nov 26, 2011
Newton, Massachusetts
Hey guys,

My car died and I have no time to try to mess with it. It's at school right now and needs to be towed. Was my daily before it died, drove from CT to MA no problem...

143k miles

It has a CEL for an evap leak, nothing related to the no start.

It's had a lot of repairs done over the past 3 and a half years I've own it but I'm forgetting a lot of the smaller repairs.

When I first got it, brought it to the mechanic and had it looked and fixed. Recently moved so I can't find the receipts but the main thing was replacing all the belts (timing included) and water pump.

Over the past years, major repairs included:

New radiator
New head gasket
New serpentine pulley
New control arms/lateral arms; new front R/L control arms, lateral arms not installed but will give, rear control arms as well
New exhaust
New 02 sensor
Mechanic rewired something when alternator light turned on

I also bought rotors and pads but they aren't installed yet. They are Wearever gold pads and Wearever rotors.

Sitting on stock 16"s and Goodyears, maybe 70-80% tread left

Interior is in good condition, dash is good, shift boot is good, steering wheel is good, seats are good.

Always taken care of, bought it for $2800 and over $8000 in repairs...I can't afford to repair this anymore. I'm getting a new hyundai soon.

Should be a good daily if you're good with cars, still not sure why it died but it's time to move on. Got me 26mpg combined.

PM me, it's located in Worcester right by WPI campus. I got a carfax as well if you want that I got after I bought the car. Clean title.

Pictures are here: 1997 Eclipse GS - Imgur

They couldn't upload as attachments.

Thanks.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back