The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

Evo 8 fuel injectors

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tsi2fly1991

15+ Year Contributor
Dec 21, 2003
scottsbluff.ne, Nebraska
IVE herd that evo 8 injectors 560cc and I was wondering if this was true or not Ive looked for forms about them and cant find anything I also was wondering if they will work
in a 1g talon tsi If any one knows were i can find out or can tell me please help

they r 510cc not 560cc and yes they should work on a 1g since we put some in my friend's galant vr4. They also work on a 2g from wat i hear.

olmytsi said:
they r 510cc not 560cc and yes they should work on a 1g since we put some in my friend's galant vr4. They also work on a 2g from wat i hear.

You are misinformed sir. The Evo8 does have 560cc injectors as I have bought some and I have them on my car(1990 TSI). The place I found them was www.evolutionm.net in the classifieds there are always a few sets floating around. I paid 100 shipped for mine.

i may be wrong but i bought them from a person who works at mitsu and has a modded dsm so i figured he knew wat he was talkin about.

They are indeed 560s. I also bought a set through a guy on evolutionm.net for 75 bucks shipped. You will probably need new O rings.

so with the evo8 injectors a 190 and a SAFC could i run my big 16g up to 20+ lbs?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back