The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Rix Racing

Favorite track so far?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

L2RTSiAWD

Honorary Moderator
20+ Year Contributor
Apr 8, 2002
Chandler, Arizona
I'm not that far into it so I haven't raced on every track but I think so far "EL Capitan" is my favorite.

I like the Suzuka one, thats cuz me and the skyline havent lost there yet! :D

Nurburgring Nordschleife by far

Did it in a little under 7 min with the EVO MR

AWDrift said:
Nurburgring Nordschleife :D

totaly AGREED!

allthough I think el Capitan is one of the prettiest.

I'm glad they brought the highspeed Ring back and Deep Forest has always been one of my favs in all the GT's released.

Acezwild88 said:
love laguna :thumb: they did a really good job on it

One of my faves as well. I really like the New York track too. Nurburgring Nordschleife runs a close 3rd. The thing is though, there are sooo many tight tracks in this new game that it's difficult to pick one. :thumb:

I forget what its called, but I really like that island raceway in the special conditions race---costa d amare or something, but deff my fav. :thumb:

I like Auto Ring Mini, I like the tight technical tracks.
I haven't raced Nurburgovkjng iab or however you spell it
I've raced El Capitan and am still getting used to it, I like it.
Grand Valley with the new bridge I like, which I always have.
Deep Forrest is really nice also.
I don't like NY just cause there is no track in NY right now in real life. Just my opinion on Laguna has to be my overall favorite though.
I can't wait to try out Sears Point (Infineon)

Is there an official track list of all of them? I would have hoped that Barber Motorsports Park was in it.

New York and Hong Kong have been annoying to me up until now because I just learned from another board that you have to turn off (or way down) the driver aids or else you will understeer too much. Those 2nd gear turns where my car skids at ~40mph were pissing me off.

Infineon was way big and a little confusing to me. I either got to move my couch closer to my tv or get a bigger one - or a better perscription for my contacts. Too many times I'd drive off into a coned area that was blocked off from non-use just when I had gotten in the lead. But, practice should help that I guess. OMG

Attachments

• aerial2.jpg
    aerial2.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 158
The Nurburgring Nordschleife is just too long for me.

L2RTSiAWD said:
The Nurburgring Nordschleife is just too long for me.

Agreed, especially during that license test that takes forever. I think I got 7 minutes into it twice and drove off the road while not paying attention!!! I guess my attention span is less than 7 minutes.

Laguna is my fav, I love the steep downhill s-bend.

ruf_round_edges said:
Agreed, especially during that license test that takes forever. I think I got 7 minutes into it twice and drove off the road while not paying attention!!! I guess my attention span is less than 7 minutes.

So is mine, apparently.

Leguna Ownz me... But I like El Capitan, after that I would have to say Tsukuba...

:thumb:

Trial Mountain. Gotta keep it original with the tracks spanning all the way back to Gran Turismo 1. I own that place.

-Scott

SL2NProgress said:
Trial Mountain. Gotta keep it original with the tracks spanning all the way back to Gran Turismo 1. I own that place.

-Scott
werd brotha :cool:
I like how they also brought back Auto Ring and Auto Ring mini, high speed ring and Grand Valley East Course.

El Capitan - Nicest scenery, pretty fun as well
Nurburgring - Feels like a moutain pass, really fun to just mess around
Tsukuba Circuit - As stated above, Best Motoring re-enactments

The city coursese are really similar (Seoul, New York, Paris, Hong Kong), but they seem to be quite difficult with all of the 90 degree bends.

...ah off to play it right now.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back