The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

Opinions on my car so far?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

All opinion-based threads now belong in the Hangout. We have too many new members digging up old opinion threads and saying shit like "looks good" in order to meet our minimum post requirement. Sorry it has to be that way, but others ruined it.

I have HID's in my fogs. But due to some error on the ebayers part my fogs ended up to be green. It was somewhat a job to get everything to be plug and play but not that bad. I'll be replacing the green ones (didnt know green was possible) with 6000k ones

Last edited:
Side skirts would look great.

And mabey some carbon on a white car would look great.

IMO
maintenance
2ga twistys
rims
lower it 2 inches
clean up the head lights
polish/wax
done!
Everyone seems to go with the high rise, why not stick with the low wing or go wingless.

I probably sound stupid for asking this but, If I were to buy some 2ga sideskirts, I could just take mine off and put those on with no modifications at all right?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back