The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

WTF is with all these shops in NY

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whiteythepimp

15+ Year Contributor
Nov 26, 2007
oakdale, New_York
To any Tri State area dsmers... I just purchased my Lexan rear windshield, and both my lexan smaller rear windows.. But any shop I deal with only will rivet the windows in.. I'm looking for someone that will seal them like regular windows w/ weather stripping and all.. Any suggestions..?.. Travel time isnt a problem..

have you tried going to an auto glass place as opposed to a regular shop?

I got some information from our main body shop guy for you!

He told me of a glass place in buffalo, NY that said they could do it, and have done glass/lexan work with DSMs before. I got some contact information for you

Frontier Glass

Buffalo, NY
716-835-4402

talk to Steve Gorcheck

Hope that helps.

Lexan is not approved by the dot. I know a few body shops near Syracuse that would do it on a car that is not registered if you tell them it is a race car only. I also know a couple people that own body shops that would do it for me only because they trust me. I would think that it is like any other part not approved for by the dot. I know with other parts not approved by the dot if a shop gets caught putting it on a registered car the state can charge the shop.

I got some information from our main body shop guy for you!

He told me of a glass place in buffalo, NY that said they could do it, and have done glass/lexan work with DSMs before. I got some contact information for you

Frontier Glass

Buffalo, NY
716-835-4402

talk to Steve Gorcheck

Hope that helps.

These guys are very good :thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back