The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

Where Can I Get These?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jay123

15+ Year Contributor
Jun 29, 2004
Nashville, Tennessee
Hey I dont wanna go through baking my lights or anything like that I just want to know if theres a site that sells them :confused: plz give me a link or any info u have

Attachments

• After 2.JPG
    After 2.JPG
    40.2 KB · Views: 413
thanks man :thumb: mine got that wethered look to them...99.8 feedback cant really ask for better than that :D

thanks for that info, what exactly is wetsand and mothers mag...i was just about to buy some new lights as well...

Spidey said:
They are $15 a piece at the dealer for new lenses, for 95-96s anyway, can't imagine 2gBs being that much more.
yea i gave them a call today to get my radio codes and asked bout reverse lights and kept getting on hold but that will be worked out soon enough thanks guys :dsm:

AdoreGSX said:
let me know what they tell you...
i will man i will see if i can get it worked out tomorow :thumb:

Jay123 said:
yea i gave them a call today to get my radio codes and asked bout reverse lights and kept getting on hold but that will be worked out soon enough thanks guys :dsm:

they gave you the radio code over the phone ? ( mine wont do it ) could you call them for me and get me a code for a radio i have if i give you the serial# off the radio ?

dave99gst said:
they gave you the radio code over the phone ? ( mine wont do it ) could you call them for me and get me a code for a radio i have if i give you the serial# off the radio ?
first they said i needed to bring my car buy with serial and like 30 bucks then i asked how much for a dealer price they were like 30 bucks then they said well who do u know thats a dealer and i was like my step dad he owns blah blah u know u know then he said hang on 1 sec got back on the phone and gave them to me :laugh: gotta love the car dealerships :thumb:

maybe u can trick them and tell them u know a dealer or u are 1 :p gotta be sneaky sneaky :shhh:

blcknspo0ln said:
:confused: do you want to replace them because they look old?

if so, just wetsand 1500 them and polish them up with some mother's mag.. 10 bucks > 40 bucks

thanks for this weeks project.

What other paper should i buy too? for general use. etc.

blcknspo0ln said:
:confused: do you want to replace them because they look old?

if so, just wetsand 1500 them and polish them up with some mother's mag.. 10 bucks > 40 bucks

Actually, $10 is less than $40. (10 < 40).

That's what I have learned from schooling anyways.

AdoreGSX said:
thanks for that info, what exactly is wetsand and mothers mag...i was just about to buy some new lights as well...

wetsanding is sanding with water.

Mother's mag is a polish.

if the lights just look like that are fogged over.. or they have that yellowish tint to them... just go to autozone and get a little package of Meguiers PlastX.. it is .99 cents.. 1.05 with tax. then just apply that with a shop towel.. or cotton rag. do 2 or 3 coats and it will look a lot better. it is definately cheaper. it works with the headlights great.. i did it to mine and they almost look brand new.

that wet sand worked really great, what if the headlights have what looks like filament, or just dust/dirt particles in them what is a good way to clear those????

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back