The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Toronto AREA DSM

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

in barrie here im down when ever for a little meet

Last edited:
Just so everyone is updated, the meet Craig mentioned has been moved to Sunday instead.

hey barrie people me and a buddy just made a little thing on facebook for meets and such in the barrie area , easier way to communicate and such .. add me Brenden Duggan or just look up barrie imports , we wanna get some good stuff going ! , see you all later

Synthetic, probably best to make a new thread.

Snake, sorry about that we seem to very disorganized on the ca.dsm.org board. I am trying to get a meet together for next tuesday, check on ca.dsm.org to see if anything is happening, as you can tell I don't come on here much.

Didn't see your relpy til today... and I didnt check the Canada site till tuesday 10 pm :ohdamn::banghead::notgood: I'm very annoyed as I don't usually have Tuesday off but I WAS off that day and I was at home doing nothing. Plus I was really looking forward to it. I'm probably going to start a new thread on here to get another meet organized.

It took me 3 email accounts to finally register on the Canada site :p hopefully I will follow more activity on that site now. :thumb:

Ok guys, I'm new to this site and I can't say I'm to pleased to see the lack of DSM members from the largest city in Canada. I have been away from the car scene for around ten years and my car sat 5 years on my driveway then 5 years in my garage. Good news is the 92 1g is still awesome and air cond still work! I am willing to have a DSM meet in August or September in Scarborough or any other place someone can reccommend? I was thinking Mc Cowan rd and 401 around the Scarborough town centre. I work at the Kelsey's in the plaza at 1201 McCowan rd. It is a an average size parking lot and when Fresh Co. is closed leaves 150 spots free across the Kelseys and are well lite. I can get a discount on food. My car is getting tuned at Magnus at the moment and excited to re enter the car scene. Like I said I'm new and not sure how to get everybody together? I'm interested in a get together can someone get me up to speed.

Thanks, but that site is not that good. I guess there is not a huge DSM scene here. Can I still post on I this site? I would of thought there was a big scene here.

How come I can never seem to register to the Canadian site. Myself or my brother who owns a talon can't ever join. Its retarded.. Just kicks us off and won't let us register.

Hey I had that problem registering too. If you are trying to register with a web based email (gmail or hotmail or yahoo etc.) their website won't allow it. You must have a true email box address such as rogers, bell or a server based email. Try this, you should be able to get on then.

The DSM.org is a joke I'm glad that there are people in the Toronto area, but a meet would good. Where is the meets? Last Sunday of the month where? A decade ago it was at yorkdale mall but that mall is crazy packed. I have offered a place in Scarborough right off the 401 at Mc Cowan in the Kelsey's parking lot at McCowan and Ellesmere. If interested let me know. Marco from Magnus finished my tune and ready so I would like to meet some local DSM guys for parts and just to talk. Plus I get a 20% discount on food at Kelsey's. Thanks Scarborough DSM represents!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
You don't have to register. You could just check the forums to see where we are meeting. Next Friday September the 21st around 6-7 in Mississauga at the heresy centre in the north parking lot is our next meet :thumb:

On the website just click bulletin board and go down to events and you'll see "Brampton meet" thats pretty much where we plan most of the GTA meetings

DSM.org ain't a joke, just less traffic which can be good since that means less immature people posting useless threads and a more tight knit crowd. I won't be going to any meets for a bit though. Have to fix up my new Plymouth Laser 1992 RS AWD that I'm picking up tomorrow :D

DSM.org ain't a joke, just less traffic which can be good since that means less immature people posting useless threads and a more tight knit crowd. I won't be going to any meets for a bit though. Have to fix up my new Plymouth Laser 1992 RS AWD that I'm picking up tomorrow :D

I'd consider it a joke. Both me (evo) and my brother (1G) can't join because we don't have "valid email addresses" and multiple other problems when trying to register. We are not the only one's I know of with this problem either. Even people have adds about it on kijiji.

The owner of that site does not realize the potential traffic he is losing out on.

its more of an annoyance then anything, seems I always half to find alternative ways to contact people on that site, but on the other hand lets me trash a lot of parts that could potentially be useful to locals.

but that's just my 2 cents.

In that sense yeah, I get that the email thing weeds out potential scamming/fake/spam accounts but it does deter other good members to join (I had to use my University email). On that particular aspect, I agree with you completely. I've had to post for friends selling things and buy things for them because of this so I know from where you're coming from.

Oh and Kurptk if you need to post stuff on there, I'm totally ok posting it under my name and leaving your number there for people to contact. I've done it before and if it helps you out make some room and a little cash, the more reason too.

Last edited:
Yeah it's running, engine is close to new (was broken in and purrs like a kitten, but other than that, new :) ) Has a little water leak but I know where it's leaking from so I'll get that done soon. Just missing a crash bar and some little parts (like those round clips that go in the carpet on the console and the plastic squares that go on the screws to hide them on the doors, little things basically)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back