The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

Toronto AREA DSM

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

B00st3d4G63T

Probationary Member
May 7, 2011
Toronto, ON_Canada
There hasnt been any new threads regarding Toronto area DSMers. i just joined this site and id like to see how many of us in the GTA there are. and whos up for a meet.

Let me know if any of you are interested.

I am in Guelph and would be interested in a meet.

Hi there! im from bradford, just bought a stock talon :D when is the meeting? :thumb:

hey id be down for a meet soonish, i just bought a red 96 tsi, but the downside is it needs some work before i can drive it. hopefully itll be drivable by mid august.

The Dsm.org Canada guys usually meet the last Sunday of every month in North York. I went to the one in May there were like 15 Dsms there. I am pretty sure the more the better :thumb:

Hey everyone in GTA/Ontario, on Saturday August 13th club dsm is planning a dsm invasion. This is an event where everyone meets at a specified location and then everyone drives a pre planned route together to show off our dsms. This year, the location of the meet is Trenton/Belleville and starts at 11am. It is a 2 hour route with a few stops along the way to eat/chat. If anyone is interested let me know, I can post more detail.

Here is the posting from dsm club regarding the final route details. The GTA guys are actually all meeting earlier to drive there together at the back of the AMC theatres in Whitby. Address is 75 Consumers Dr.

Here is the final route:

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=2033....06721,0.154324

I drove this route yesterday, it took me a total of 2 hours to drive it all.

The first leg of the route is about 50kms taking us to Bird City and a conservation area where we are going to eat. From there, we'll continue on our journey to Bloomfield, along the coastline to the 401.

Timings:

We are going to meet at the Petro Canada at the corner of Adam St and Cannifton Rd. There is 94 Octane there, a HUGE parking lot and a Subway there for anyone who wants to grab a bite to eat.

This is exit 543 off the 401.

Everyone should meet there at 11AM. From there we'll just take it as the day goes. The last leg of the trip is about an hour and a half give or take, probably less than that. I did 10 over the limit for most of it and I did the whole thing from start to finish with 2 stops in 2 hours.

Hope to see you all there!

Sorry, the route map link did not copy over correctly, lets try this again....

My Saved Places - Google Maps

Ahhhh I missed it! LOL Ill try and be at the next one :D Im located in Mississauga btw. Can't wait to meet all my fellow dsmers

Hey guys, I've been reading the ca.dsm.org site and half the links are broken. Bulletin board is down, the events page looks like it was last updated in 2001...It's really REALLY sad looking over on that site.

Our Canadian subsection over on DSM tuners is pretty sad too. Are there really THAT few of us?

Just a question, the ca.dsm.org site says they meet the first Sunday of every month, but someone here said it was the last Sunday. Which is it? Are they still meeting this "late" in the year? I just got my talon and want to meet some other owners/ check out some cars.

I went a couple times on the last Sunday of the months, didn't see anyone cept for a couple of kids in one eclipse. The site hasn't been updated in a while and the bulliten board is down as well. Some have been using a DSM parts supporting site to chat: https://www.rtmracing.com/forums/ .

The forum was up this morning, not sure what is going on now.
The front page is very out of date but I haven't view it in years, I just go right to the forums.

There's meets, look in the meet section of the forums. Start your own thread if need be.

Just checked out the RTM Racing forum and it doesn't appear that anyone has said anything in about a month. As for Club DSM Canada I suppose I'll just have to wait for the forum to come back online and try and either start a meet or travel to find the next up coming one. I'm new and excited to see other peoples DSM's before they vanish for the winter (though mine is a daily driver, so I'll still be on the road).

Black N/T, I'm actually in Pickering, feel like showing off your car? LOL

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back