The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

Thinkin of selling off my GS-Ts

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LiquidGS-T

15+ Year Contributor
Jul 8, 2004
Allentown, Pennsylvania
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Ok, I've owned this car for like 5 years, been lots of fun, but I lost interest in DSMs long ago. Plus I bought a BMW LOL. The pic above is my 97, 6-bolt LOADED with performance mods. The car did 316whp with the 7-bolt and 50-trim. Now i've upped the game to a 6-bolt, race head, cams, 2g pistons and better IC and piping. Problem with it is at 1,200 miles on the motor I got on it and I believe I blew the head gasket. Its just leaking air into the water. Oil and Coolant aren't mixed anywhere. Perfect 155psi compression, but leak down on cylinder 3 showed a leak to the coolant system.

I don't care to check it out. Cold and i'm lazy and not interested. Car runs strong, needs TLC. I was gonna look around $3000 for it the way its sitting. If anybody is interested. has 101,000 miles showing. i'm the second owner. Car's never been hit.

On the other side, I have a 99 GS-T that I bought to flip, but again LAZY, So i'm getting rid of it. Pretty much sold the tranny, but everything else is here. $500 for the chassis.

I also have enough parts (less the tranny) to make that car work, the engine was blown, I don't know what happened, when i bought it. There's heads, ICs, Blocks and other parts all over my garage.

If you have any interest [email protected]. I've got to get rid of them soon.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back