The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

My 91 GSX

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I am Planing on going to island dragway this sunday if anyone wants to meet there. Last time i ran the car i did 11.9. The car had 350 hp, that was about 5 years ago.

Had a fun day at Island Dragway, first time there for me. My main goal was to get used to the new power. On my second run they sent me back to tech inspection because i did 11.1 @133 mph. They told me i had some minor safety issues and to back off at the 1000 ft. mark and keep it over 11.5. My third run we turned the boost down to 20lbs and i backed off. i coasted to a 10.9 @111 mph. I was very happy with that and the potential this car has.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Your dyno profile says that you are making 930whp and 580wtq. This is, in no way, correct, right?

yes, that is correct 930 @42 lbs of boost.

The scatter shield from shepherd racing was not good enough. They said it needs to go around the bottom. That has been taken care of, i should get in the nines next week. then i will need to upgrade my cage from 8 point to 10 point, i will also need a parachute soon.

Nice build that looks nasty when is the next time your going to the track??

I'll be going back to the track this Sunday if the weather is good. Thanks, I'll need a lot of seat time to get used to this beast.

You have nearly twice the power as I do so yes, I know that seat time is going to be important. Take a few videos, if possible, of you "trying" to keep those horses tamed going down the 1320. :hellyeah:

We aim to please. Nice car BTW. I posted your video up on Facebook. I miss that sound.

You make a quality product, i would recommend it to anybody.

I was thrown off the track again. this time for the roll cage and not having a NHRA license. I was disappointed i didn't get into the nines. Only got a few runs in, best ET was 10.523 and best mph was 139.96.

Nice. That is a badge of honor in a way.

Too bad the first pass wasn't a 9. Time to go the E town or Atco I guess.

Thanks. The boost was at 30lbs. I can't wait to get it back to the track.

This is a very nice car...My birthday is coming up :D ill take it for my present! :D

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back