The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

STLSolo Autocross event #9 Final event

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tribal_RS_96

10+ Year Contributor
Aug 19, 2011
St. Louis, Missouri
Hey everybody, Like i posted in the other thread about the autocross... the last one of the SCCA Solo season is on october 9. I would like to see a DSM participate. I cant... i spun a bearing :( If you can invite a lot of people.

visit the website for directions, and if you plan to register:

www.stlsolo.org

Does it help if I was thinking about my DSM while I run? I was surprised to see no DSM's out at the #10 event last weekend - AWD would have been great in the rain.

Does it help if I was thinking about my DSM while I run? I was surprised to see no DSM's out at the #10 event last weekend - AWD would have been great in the rain.

Dude I am with you on that one, the AWD DSMs would of killed in the rain, Im always thinking about my eclipse and getting it running again... I hope to have it running by the end of october. Im tearing down a newer lower mileage engine and cleaning it. If the PDX starts back up at gateway internationa (Thank god its opening back up and its being owned by a SCCA member?) I gotta take it to a track and run it in its semi stock glory LOL.

Oh and what car did you run?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back