The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Rix Racing

Spring DSM/EVO meet

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sorry for taking so long guys but I'm really sick right now. I talked to the park. It's going to cost 50 bucks for the area with the grills and the bench/seating. She stressed to me that it would need to be paid/reserved asap if we wanted it because days are getting booked up. So Deez90AWD and I are going to pay the money so we can get the spot. I still need to call back and talk to the head person in charge about the reserving the parking lots.

Is this the current head count?

HEADCOUNT:
1. DSMking90
2. 2-3 friends
3. sik4g63 (permitting my car is on the road), burgers
4. Nytescion
5. firebug01911- veterans, saturday
6. Mountaineerjeff
7. Deez90awd
8. ejc83 (maybe a tiny gas grill too)
9. V-mac
10. gsxAWDdsm692

I am totally ok with that.. I think we can split up a couple dollars among us.. hell Ill throw in 10 bucks.. to help out.. I am so stoked about his.. i cant wait.. My first meet.. But I still dont know who's going to meet up with me .. LOL.. This is what i will do.. I am going to come across the woodrow wilson bridge And stop in the area of exit 176 which is like the 2nd or 3rd exit ... I know that is not where we are going.. but I am going to pull off there.. if there are any DSM'ers that would like to convoy from there.. please let me know that way I know wether or not to wait ... just get a lil sign up sheet...
Call me if there are any questions
240-427-6267
Josh
1- -Me

Sorry for taking so long guys but I'm really sick right now. I talked to the park. It's going to cost 50 bucks for the area with the grills and the bench/seating. She stressed to me that it would need to be paid/reserved asap if we wanted it because days are getting booked up. So Deez90AWD and I are going to pay the money so we can get the spot. I still need to call back and talk to the head person in charge about the reserving the parking lots.

Is this the current head count?

HEADCOUNT:
1. DSMking90
2. 2-3 friends
4. Nytescion
6. Mountaineerjeff
7. Deez90awd
9. V-mac
10. gsxAWDdsm692

Thanks for taking care of that... I'm sure people will be willing to pitch in a couple bucks each. If nothing else maybe bring some food and stuff for the grill to share so that everyone is putting in something. As long as we can get that sunday I should be able to make it.

HEADCOUNT:
1. DSMking90
2. 2-3 friends
4. Nytescion
6. Mountaineerjeff
7. Deez90awd
9. V-mac
10. gsxAWDdsm692
11. HighPSI TSi Guy & probably a 2-4 others from F-burg.

Im cool with helping with the reservation for the pavillion.We just need everyone to bring something..ie food ,drinks,paper plates,utensils,etc. If you want you can email me at [email protected] and let me know what you would like to bring i can get a list of what everyone is bringing.

WOW, this sounds like it is coming together pretty good. Moutaineer, b-town is berkeley springs wv. its about 15 min from I-70 and a bout 30-45min from I-81. I'll definately throw some dough ya'lls way since you guys did most of the work findin a good spot. Also does anyone have any objections if I bring a couple of friends that are non DSM's? I havent really looked into what way I was thinking of gettin there, but as I can tell I will probally be the slowest DSM outta the group:(. So if you guys are wantin to have fun on the highway I'll just watch from the sidelines:D.

+1 My car has the same problem?!? i thinks its the lead inserts i had installed on the bottom of my shoe

I should be up and running by then. my big 16g broke so im trying to save for a new turbo and some other things I need.

HEADCOUNT:
1. DSMking90
2. 2-3 friends
4. Nytescion
6. Mountaineerjeff
7. Deez90awd
9. V-mac
10. gsxAWDdsm692
11. HighPSI TSi Guy & probably a 2-4 others from F-burg.
12. USDMDSM

Hey Nytescion, did you go check out Occoquan regional park? just curious to see if you did and what your thoughts were about that place even though settled on veterans park.

Hey guys I am goin to start a new thread for this meet, just put the info and head count in it so others dont have to go through 4 pages to figure out where this is going to be. Just givin ya'll the heads up.

Hey guys... very interested in coming to the meet probably will be me in my gsx and my brother in his gst... were coming from a little north of baltimore so it should be a little over an hour and a half

Jeremy

both are insanely close to me, but Veterans is more out of the way, waterworks is real close to dale blvd...I wouldn't want people around looking suspect.

If you guys don't end up going to Mach V, I'd be interested in helping out, maybe throwing up a powdercoated valve cover or solid motor mounts or something like that to raffle or give away or however you would see fit to do it. I just don't want it to be a conflict of interests if we're at Mach V and I'm there with some guys from my shop.

If you guys don't end up going to Mach V, I'd be interested in helping out, maybe throwing up a powdercoated valve cover or solid motor mounts or something like that to raffle or give away or however you would see fit to do it. I just don't want it to be a conflict of interests if we're at Mach V and I'm there with some guys from my shop.

Its definately at Veterans Park May 17th

WOW, this sounds like it is coming together pretty good. Moutaineer, b-town is berkeley springs wv. its about 15 min from I-70 and a bout 30-45min from I-81. I'll definately throw some dough ya'lls way since you guys did most of the work findin a good spot. Also does anyone have any objections if I bring a couple of friends that are non DSM's? I havent really looked into what way I was thinking of gettin there, but as I can tell I will probally be the slowest DSM outta the group:(. So if you guys are wantin to have fun on the highway I'll just watch from the sidelines:D.

LOL if i end up coming i know ill be the slowest. LOL. 4g37FTW

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back