The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Site Upgrades Coming 10/9-10/11

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ludachris

Founder & Zookeeper
Nov 12, 2001
Newcastle, California
We will be upgrading our forums, gallery, classifieds, and blog software starting this weekend. The site will likely be unavailable for a few hours here and there over the weekend while we accomplish this.

Once the site is back up and running on the new software it will likely look and function a little differently due to the changes in the software. We will be working to make it fairly seamless by way of modifying the layout and reimplementing a lot of our custom features over the course of the next week. Some of the current functionality that you're used to may be unavailable for a short period of time, some a longer period of time. After a week or two, if you find a feature that is still unavailable or you find errors, please post about it in our Site Feedback forum.

Just a few of the new features we will be implementing in the upgrade:

- A new Classifieds solution with a few new features
- A new Video section that will be better integrated into the site
- Better Blogs integration (new blog entries will show up in New Posts results)
- New user profile layout with added features
- New member-created social group system
- New regional forums/calendars/features
- New private message features (quick reply)
- Thread prefixes
- Better visibility for new posts, new blogs, new classifieds, new photos, etc

Lots of cool new stuff coming. Just be patient with us. A site this massive tends to have problems with upgrades like this. I'm hoping it goes as smooth as possible, but you never know. Thanks for your continued support of DSMtuners.com - the largest DSM enthusiast-owned DSM tech resource on the web!

So here's an update - the upgrade has been completed. We're now running on the most up to date forum software. However, I haven't had a chance to go through all the pages and test functionality, and there are a number of things I still need to get done in order to ensure things are working properly. So be aware that errors might occur. Please post any errors you come across in the Site Feedback forum.

Thanks!

(it's 3 am, I'm going to bed and will get working on it again when I wake up)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back