The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

San Jose Dsm Meet!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4BangerV8Killer

Banned Member
Aug 25, 2004
San Martin, California
Any dsmers in california near san jose we are having a dsm meet on Saturday March 12 on the corner of capitol and tully at the starbucks coffe. everyone come (huge parking lot) take 101 to tully or capitol and follow it until you see a starbucks and a in and out burger.

Dont know if i should do this but if you need help finding the spot call my cells either 4084277036 or 4086126585 only if you cant find it. but its not hard i suggest doing a MapQuest

COME EVERYONE :talon: :laser: :dsm: :thumb: :thumb:

i shoudl be there.. its right down my alley..

and interesitng you picked the time and place where a bunch of the kids hang out htese days..

ull should see my car.. it will be pretty shiny and glossy and u cant miss it.. even in the dark.. :)

also im curious.. u mentioned "we" when mentioning the dsm meet.. is there another dsm group/board that we dont know about?

well not really we have a small dsm team. like 10 members. got a few tsi's a vr4 a SL and some other 1gs

Whats up :cool:
I'm from 209 and just joined the DSM crew about a month and half ago. I have done some mods to my car so I can go to the meets and be ready for some fun LOL. Well you can count me in to be there with a few more DSM riders. :dsm: :thumb:

ya guys dont be stupid just chill maybe well set up some private runs i know a few great backroads

im with ludacris that place is shady if im in the area i might try to make it but just lettin you know that at least one cop is always just sitting in that parking lot and when i was there one time i saw a car get jumped by about 40 people there where jumping on it and hitting it. i havent ben there in a little while though. if you are going to go there i woulden't race anywhere near there my friend got busted there. it sounds fun though if there are no problems.

ill be there. not to race of course cuz my cars not fast right now. but ill be there.

i dont know if you guys are interested but www.bayareatuners.com is aving a meet this saturday at treasure island in frisco the only thing is you have to be a member of the site. i helped to start the site and there are a bunch of cool people over there from all around the bay area we have alot of meets so if you want feel free to join and come out to the meet here is the post about the get together this saturday http://www.bayareatuners.com/index.php?showtopic=1156&hl=

i live in san jose so if you guys dont wanna come to frisco i can still stop by at starbucks on my way home but i really wanna kick it with some mitsu owners

Alex_95TSI said:
We need a get together in san jose

I agree just something simple would be cool ive never met any body from here sept for chris and that was years ago

Exactly just a small group of people meeting at in n out on capitol and story would be cool.

u guys like meeting up at hot spots? that place is filled with a bunch of cocky domestic owners, ricers, and youngings.. i like meets hwere we can actually check out each other's setups.. and having hoods opened over at in and out in tully is just askin for it.. i wouldnt mind meeting up there but im getting too old for that kind of vibe.. ahh kids.. LOL jk im only 22.. but seriously..

i suggest a more low key place..

Well we can go to santa cruz park or any local park, santa cruz is only 30 from san jose. How about bbq it's been a while so we can munch while we check out our rides and stuff. just a suggestion or we can always go to Jolibee... :) Post ur inputs guys.

I'm with Eugene and Mike! :thumb: I know a cool little park up on top of Tully thats near IN-N-OUT, Havent been there in a while and have to check if its a good spot to chill, BBQ sounds good right about now with the SUN all out and stuff. :thumb: I'm all for the BEACH and SUN, Santa Cruz doesnt sound half bad either, But i know the SAN JO guys wanna stay local... LOL! :talon:

Why go all the way out to S Cruz when Lake Cunningham park is basically right across the damn street from IN-N-OUT ? I say keep it in San Jose. Im sure there would be a bigger turn out if we kept it local in south bay. Id have to reconsider going if its in S Cruz because im strapped for time as it is so if we kept it in San jose id definately be able to show up. I could even bring along my 1g friend that doesnt come on the boards.

And yes i understand about meeting at In-n-out. I almost never go there, but then again im not really into the "hot spots" either. Mostly a bunch of civics and teg's kickin back from what i see when i pass by...

lake cunningham sounds good i think on weekends you have to pay to get in but im not to sure about weekdays but last time i was there it was only 4 bucks so its not too bad. alum rock park is another cool place to have a bbq, or hellyer park which is also in san jose or kelly park they have a bbq area near the japanese friendship gardens over there.

i think lake cunningham would be the best bet since its pretty much center for most people if you guys dont wanna bbq we could all just buy food then head over the if worst comes to worst.

i dont know if you can tell but i really wanna have a meet haha :thumb:

there is also that one park on Senter/Story.. ive seent he parking lot and it looks nice and open.. and you can have a BBQ over there.. and its easy to spot.. you can see the parking lot from the main road (senter).. just another suggestion

thats kelly park there is a picnic area there and a petting zoo im not sure of the quality of the zoo i havent been there since i was in elementary school but it wasnt that great then im pretty sure its still subpar now. kelly park would be cool but if you guys are thinking about holding it on a weekend that picnic area gets filled up really quick

Dwnshft said:
Ok when do u guys want to have this? Next weekend? post up. I'm good either weekend.

im good any day sept for this sunday cuz of the honda-tech meet in fremont and next weekend is the dublin dsm meet. what are your guys plans for tonight and tomorrow?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back