The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

New to san jose and DSM

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ReckReason86

10+ Year Contributor
Mar 3, 2012
san jose, California
Hey guys whatsup, I just recently moved to San Jose and even more recently bought a 2g eclipse and want to get into the scene most of the people ive talked to are really clicky and pure honda freaks. Who should i talk to or where should i go? any meets coming up? At least any where you dont get looked at as a freak because your not in a honda! Thanks let me know. :thumb:

March 10th foster freeze in milpitas.

Alright cool looking forward to it! Any major roads you can mention so i can look it up? Do you know of any other general meets in the San Jose area i really want to get out there! Thanks again.

Welcome. Your pic... would it happen to have been taken on top of the valley fair mall parking garage? If so, I like your taste in picture locations hahaha.

welcome buddy its great to see more dsms in san jose and jacobs rite cool pic

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back