The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

[RESOLVED] Where can I buy dust shields?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dikdiamond

15+ Year Contributor
Mar 9, 2006
Tucson, Arizona
I'm changing my cv joints and wheel bearings and want to freshen up my brakes by ditching the old and rusty dust shields. Any idea where to buy new or anyone mod others to fit?

Either JNZtuning, or your dealer. JNZtuning will be cheaper. I know that body clips were half the cost on there compared to my local dealer.

I looked on JNZ and couldnt find any for a 95 AWD Talon. Anyone know where I can get some or what a dealer might charge. Mine crumbled apart while trying to get my rust welded rotors off. Still havent gotten them off., but did manage to break a caliper bracket bolt in the process. Thanks

I looked on JNZ and couldnt find any for a 95 AWD Talon. Anyone know where I can get some or what a dealer might charge. Mine crumbled apart while trying to get my rust welded rotors off. Still havent gotten them off., but did manage to break a caliper bracket bolt in the process. Thanks

If you can't find something in the trademotion catalog (it does have its flaws) please email us or call us, M-F 10am-6pm EST. We would be glad to help.

They are a bi*** to install. You have to get they spindle assembly off and that is a PITA. And while you are at that you might as well get new wheel bearings. I just did this on my car, it came with no dust shields in the front.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back