The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

Possible meet/hang out in Baltimore?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whats up im thinking about having a meet in 3 weeks. One sat night out of the mouth were all dsm's hang out. I will pick a new place each sat we can play pool,eat dinner,d&b,amf,rent a hall have a party. Let me know if you down for it hit me up jay. Also if you think of something.

Last edited:
Fo shizzle. That sounds great, like a pool hall or something. Lots of parking space and have some fun haha.

whats up im thinking about having a meet in 3 weeks. One sat night out of the mouth were all dsm's hang out. I will pick a new place each sat we can play pool,eat dinner,d&b,amf,rent a hall have a party. Let me know if you down for it hit me up jay. Also if you think of something.

Jay,
That's cool you're actually taking the initiative to set up a meet, but we just established one at the Columbia Mall. Look back a few posts. We were talking of meeting up at the Columbia Mall on March 13 at 7pm in the JC Penny area, maybe on the roof of the garage. You should come out to this one, it's about 30-40 min from Middle River. I think based on how this one goes, most of the guys wanted to meet up ever other Saturday or so.

Just to let you guys know, I may be bringing a Precision 50 trim that I'm selling. (Needs a rebuild). So if any of you guys want to get rid of some loose parts, the 13th is the day to bring them. You never know, someone might have whet you need.

I was all about the 13th meet. Then realized that weekend they are celebrating St. Pattys day in OC. I forgot theres going to to be 6 people staying at my house so I have to stay here.
It is the only weekend they let you drink in public here.

BUT I WILL BE AT THE NEXT ONE!!!

Oh and keepit in the back of your minds, June OC Car Show

I'm hoping to have a few more dsm guys come out who aren't on the forum. Also, I just finished getting my SD setup, so I think I'll be good to go on saturday!

Oh, how hard was it? I am looking to go SD, and am having one hell of a time LOL.

Actually, it was pretty easy, once I had all the parts.

IAT from a 93 Chevy S10
MSD 3bar gm map sensor- pep boys has the make your own connector for this sensor, not the other. For the IAT, just go to your local junk yard and cut the iat plug off the harness, located on the black plastic intake tube from a blazer or any s10.

Here's how I wired it up:
Again, this is for a 1g, dont know if its the same for the 2g. Also I have Link V3

egr + tps map sensor wiring.

The green/black stripe wire from the egr harness is a ground that goes to the ecu (aka sensor ground).
The blue/yellow stripe wire from the egr harness is the ecu input wire.
The green/red stripe wire from the tps harness is the tps +5v.

3 Bar map sendor GM pinout
map sensor label a,b,c

A- ground to green/black on egr harness
B- MAP signal to blue/yellow on egr harness input wire
C- 5v to green/red tps wire

IAT- intake air temp sensor
pin 8 (green w/orange stripe) on a 1G ECU harness
The other wire should be connected to the ECU's sensor ground.
pin 24 (green w/black stripe) on a 1G ECU harness.

Oh' and I apologize for thread jacking... See you all on saturday......

I'm going to be there. Hey TSITurbo95, I just found out that my map sensor was bad- Brand new MSD unit. So it may be back to maf for now.

I would prefer to meet there anyways pictures in parking garages are kickass.

Ok, so lets try to meet up on say the 3rd floor of the parking garage near the JC Penny corner (first couple floors will probably be croweded, i hope 3rd will be ok??) I know one of the security gaurds as well so I"ll try to drop his name if we have issues, no promises though LOL.

Lol ok, that sounds good. Anyone want to possibly meet up around the baltimore area?

I might be able to stop out Saturday night. Although the last time I was out there for a parking garage meet we did get kicked out, but that was only because some dumb kids were ####ing around with some stolen shopping cart LOL.

I would hate for a group of idiots to ruin everything that we've planned. I guess what I mean to say is, that this should be an adults only gathering. So if you don't know, or can not comprehend what it means to be an adult, maybe you should stay home. Or just go to Chuck E Cheese'!

I'll be there about 8ish, so I'll just look for everyone when I show up LOL. That way it'll be obvious whether I'm in the right spot or not. But as long as we aren't ####ing anything up I don't percieve it as being a problem with security.

im still working on making it to this, if i can get my girl to go over my sisters so that me and sisters b/f who has a 91 talon can sneek out then im gravy. Sure it will be a last minute thing like normal.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back