The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

where are all the dsm people in Harford/Baltimore county??

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Removed the laser's intake manifold to be repaired.
Colt needs some attention soon, sounds like the wheel bearings are off a 30 year old festiva
Brought home a 2000 Honda passport that a buddy was getting rid of and looking it over to see if it may work out as my winter truck
Trying to organize and sell the piles of DSM/csm parts in the garage so there is room to breathe.
Need to tune up my snow blower
Inspect and fix lawn mower deck, front end and oil leak.
Tune up and rea brakes on wifeys truck
Timing belt ect on my truck
Fix tire, hydrolic line and inspect and fix coolant leak on diesel tractor
Dig fire pit in back yard for shin digs
And on and on and on

Work work work. Tryna figure fuel issues. Some days it'll go lean and others pig rich. I'm thinking going mad with map capabilities

Work work work. Tryna figure fuel issues. Some days it'll go lean and others pig rich. I'm thinking going mad with map capabilities

My car would do this too. Well not so much pig rich, but some days it would run like it's supposed to and some days it would run pretty lean. With out making any changes other cycling the key. When my car is leaned out you can hear the 272 cams lope nicely. When it's running stocih a/f it idles almost like a stock dsm...but without all the idle surge, after I come to a stop that is. Some times it would idle smooth, I'd shut it off and go in to the store for a bit and then come back out and it would idle lean. Never knew why :confused:

My car would do this too. Well not so much pig rich, but some days it would run like it's supposed to and some days it would run pretty lean. With out making any changes other cycling the key. When my car is leaned out you can hear the 272 cams lope nicely. When it's running stocih a/f it idles almost like a stock dsm...but without all the idle surge, after I come to a stop that is. Some times it would idle smooth, I'd shut it off and go in to the store for a bit and then come back out and it would idle lean. Never knew why :confused:

I may have found my issue. Looks like my map sensor is fubard. Its not registering very well in boost. Will only register around 7 psi. Vacume is fine though. Guess that's what I get for getting a Chinese gm 3 bar map sensor LOL. Gotta look for a new one now:( I still get those weird issues where during the same day the car will run just fine then cycle the key and its running completely different

Im looking for one. Probly go with a 4 Bar that way I have room to upgrade. little pricey on the omni 4 bar though:(

Ahhh. Im gonna look into the freescale sensor and see what I can do. Or buy a Omni LOL

So I got a Free scale 4 bar map sensor. Better than the omni and it was 14.50 shipped....

Just ordered Tial 50MM flang and spring. Gonna put my knockoff to some work...:)

I compared it to Ryan's knockoff and there identical. And.he's had no issues with his

Yes I was. Well kinda at least. I live near old savage mills and was gonna head to Annapolis to try to get more e85 but had to help ryan out. But yes I was driving around

I was looking at a place near there and thought that was you. I havent gotten any e85 in the winter, do you know if its e85 and not some blend this time of the year?off best gate right?

I did not ask if it was the winter blend E70 or not. Best Gate? I get mine at Fort Meade Service center. I was gonna head to annap to see if I could get it. Last two times I went they where either out or closed.

I compared it to Ryan's knockoff and there identical. And.he's had no issues with his

Way to throw me out there like that Chris LOL.

And there is also a difference, take all kinds of measurements with yours vs a real tial. Mine is soo close, its not even funny. ALL my dimentions were only 1-2mm off if that. As well as the diaphragm a nice, re-enforced diaphragm :)

....ooops I pulled mine apart it has a multilayer reinforced diaphragm. I don't know anyone.e that has a real"tial" 50mm.

I now hate 2g's......#### them. Who ever says there amazing has not actually worked on one that is a semi rust whore....j/s I'll stick with my 1g and its simpleness

Long winter FTL...

I hate it. Guess what my car did all winter? Nothing besides drain the battery.

Now it's back in high gear for IFO on the 17th.. Got a lot of work to do to get it ready for the track...LSD swap, Redo alignment, change oil, change plugs, Quick retune, dial in NLTS, put in staging brake, ect.. Gonna be down to the wire AGAIN..but that's what makes it fun.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back