The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

Pics & Vids DSM Meet April 19th

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DSM_PWR

15+ Year Contributor
Oct 12, 2007
Austin, Texas
bornlastnight/DSM Meet April 19 - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

DSM Meet
<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PE6au2pU1Mo"> </param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PE6au2pU1Mo" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"> </embed> </object>

Vid of some of the track runs, sorry i didnt get them all!
<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wWULYFwSfWU"> </param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wWULYFwSfWU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"> </embed> </object>

Actually I can't get past 1/3 of the way on the bottom two vids.

Vid when i was killing the RSX :D Sorry, she didnt know to look back
<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TzJsliLKamo"> </param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TzJsliLKamo" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"> </embed> </object>

Don't take this the wrong way...BUT you are crazy and slightly stupid for racing that RSX with him on the shoulder. I don't care that you walked him (congrats by the way :cool:) but you put him, yourself, and your girl at risk. All that would have to happen would be him catching the edge of the road and trying to pull it back before you cleared him and that car and yours would be gone. End rant.

Looks like the car is coming along. What injectors are you running and what are you planning to step it up to with that turbo/AFC combo? Who was talking to the driver of the pink car about it being on the street, that was funny. ROFL

Maybe I'll have to make one of these meets with my own car. I'll see if my latest round of mods can beat Frank with a little more boost, then there is a AEM equipped 1g I'd like a shot at. :sneaky: From a roll...damn fwd. :tease:

I'm gonna take a wild guess and say I'm that AEM equiped 1g. :) I would like another shot at Frank the next time you guys come down too. I will be making a lot more power here in the next couple days.

:sneaky:

And in for details. I need to know if I need to put race gas on this big turbo and try to put the 7bolt rods through the block or will pump gas and 24psi be enough. I really don't want to bring it home on the AAA tab again. ROFL

I'm gonna take a wild guess and say I'm that AEM equiped 1g. :) I would like another shot at Frank the next time you guys come down too. I will be making a lot more power here in the next couple days.

I'm on the same setup as last time you guys saw the car. But the tune is not going to be near as conservative anymore. As you could tell by my run with Frank the car was very slow for all the work I have done to it. It's going to be making the power it should be here in a couple days or so.

I'm on the same setup as last time you guys saw the car. But the tune is not going to be near as conservative anymore. As you could tell by my run with Frank the car was very slow for all the work I have done to it. It's going to be making the power it should be here in a couple days or so.

Seemed fast to me, but then again Frank tried to walk away from me on the punch I wanted (though he was running a tad bit more boost). I figured you were still learning the setup since you just got it together. No doubt though there is a bit more in your car, but don't underestimate how fast Frank's car is either. His car is a freak for a 100% stock motor that has never had the valve cover off it. :cry:

Don't take this the wrong way...BUT you are crazy and slightly stupid for racing that RSX with him on the shoulder. I don't care that you walked him (congrats by the way :cool:) but you put him, yourself, and your girl at risk. All that would have to happen would be him catching the edge of the road and trying to pull it back before you cleared him and that car and yours would be gone. End rant.

+1

not only are you racing on the shoulder, but your doing it racing a RSX?! :notgood: slow...

I have to say thats pretty stupid, and ricey as #### too...

on side note: I like the pink one sporting no hood. I got the same deal going :sneaky:

Seemed fast to me, but then again Frank tried to walk away from me on the punch I wanted (though he was running a tad bit more boost). I figured you were still learning the setup since you just got it together. No doubt though there is a bit more in your car, but don't underestimate how fast Frank's car is either. His car is a freak for a 100% stock motor that has never had the valve cover off it. :cry:

I'm not underestimating his car at all. I know its fast.

Yes i admit it was dumb to race there, not my choice i wanted to go on the hwy. We did not race on the shoulder he simply got on the shoulder to slow down and i guess the video doesnt show it.

not only are you racing on the shoulder, but your doing it racing a RSX?! :notgood: slow...

I have to say thats pretty stupid, and ricey as #### too...

ROFL and you have NO room to talk... ive seen your streetfire.net videos:notgood:

Yes i admit it was dumb to race there, not my choice i wanted to go on the hwy. We did not race on the shoulder he simply got on the shoulder to slow down and i guess the video doesnt show it.

ROFL and you have NO room to talk... ive seen your streetfire.net videos:notgood:

LOL... I dont see me racing on the shoulder.....and Im actually killing faster cars with my dsm....:thumb:

Lol. You haven't seen DSM_PWR's setup since last time........

The race between the RSX was just plain funny.
The guy basically thought all DSM's were slow... so... i agreed to a race
The people that followed me to the meet saw me kill a Vet on the way but this isnt about who kills faster cars and what not this is about the meets....

so back on topic....

ct78155, May 17 sounds good for the next meet and this time ill be on time!!! PROMISE!!ROFL

It was a type-s if that should allow it any hope for speed :rolleyes:. I know a lot of type-s people who think their car runs 13.8's with intake, N/A boltons, street tires and fwd. ROFL

It was a type-s if that should allow it any hope for speed :rolleyes:. I know a lot of type-s people who think their car runs 13.8's with intake, N/A boltons, street tires and fwd. ROFL

they actually can, the k20 engine is a pretty powerfull motor. they make about 210-220hp. with basic bolt ons and kpro tuning, they can be pretty fast, trust me, theres a few here in austin that can hang:sneaky:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back