The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

NW M.O.D. Sighting

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlackAWD

15+ Year Contributor
Mar 18, 2004
Redwood City, CA, California
Hey,

I was on my way back on Sunday from M.O.D. and I saw two DSM's: one black 95-96 GS with a 97-99 front bumper (and projectors), and the other was a girl driven 97-99 GS-T. One with an Oregon Plate and the other with a Washington Plate. Just wanted to see if you were on the board here and wanted to see if your car was ok after that a$$ hole threw that coke bottle at it :mad: .

Hey

Whats up Bro, I didn't happen to see the coke bottle get thrown, I was probably too far back when it happened. I'm the owner of the 96 Eclipse with the projectors, the silver Eclipse and I were indeed on our way back from the MOD event that took place on Saturday. It was a great run and we had no problems, can't wait till next year.

Badass ride you got Bro.

Both of your rides were clean! Makes me want my talon back! I love the look of the 2G's even better than the new 4g Eclipse! After he threw the coke bottle my girlfriend threw a magazine and a Krispy Kreme cream filled donut at his truck. I told her not to but it was really funny to see the donut explode on the front of his shitty S10! He couldn't get beside us to retaliate. I hope her car was ok!

Here are some pics from the way back from M.O.D. (with the 2 eclipses)

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

who's taking pics of who... that is a good shot of jesse (passenger in black eclipse).

Thanks for posting some pics, they came out pretty good.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back