The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

New lights from APC

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turbo1307

20+ Year Contributor
Sep 24, 2002
Brandon, Florida
What dose everyone think about the new lights from APC?
I photoshoped them on my car to get an idea for myself.

Attachments

• lighted.jpg
    lighted.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 726
TalonBlingBling has them on his car and they look nice.

Originally posted by wastefuldreamer
I liked the time when there was no weird things to put on 1g's.

Me to, its unfortunate that they can be bought so cheap. That ricers can buy them and destroy them. turbo dsm's should cost 25K minimum to keep them out of the hands of your average ricer:rolleyes:

Originally posted by jdmawd

Me to, its unfortunate that they can be bought so cheap. That ricers can buy them and destroy them. turbo dsm's should cost 25K minimum to keep them out of the hands of your average ricer:rolleyes:

I think that's one thing we can actually agree on :thumb:

Anyone have a working URL for the pic? I haven't seen them yet......

Maybe they'd look good on a black 1g. If they made some carbon fiber ones without the center piece that would look very clean. Maybe I have a little ricer in me who wants to come out and change a few things on my car =)

Man, those are hideous. If anyone was gonna ever rice out their car, at least do it in a clean manner, and imo, those aren't clean.

I have them. Can't utilized the center piece because of the talon/eclipse license plate placement. The center piece is just sitting here in my room.

I saw the pics of Jon's (TalonBlingBling) and i think they look good on his car. They may be hideous and all but on his car with the cf hood and gunmetal rims they go very well, i dont think it would look as good if the center piece was able to have been used.

Hey Jon i see you didnt have to get rid of your car???

Hey Jon can you stick a pic up or link? Or put one in your gallery? I would like to see what these look like on your ride.

I still keeping the Talon for right now, still playing the "insurance game"

BTW: Here's a pic...

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Oh, and I put that pic in my Gallery.

I'll have better pics probably tomorrow when I wash my car.

those things are the most hideous invention ever created:rolleyes: if someone were to give me a set, i would beat them with it:rolleyes:

Larry's ricer side is coming back out. Where is the underglow kit, Larry?:barf:

Originally posted by TaLoNBLiNGBLiNG
I still keeping the Talon for right now, still playing the "insurance game"

BTW: Here's a pic...

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I'm not a fan of altezzas, but those actually look pretty good without the center piece. Just need to paint your center to match your car and it will look great:thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back