The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

APC projector headlights

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Race94

20+ Year Contributor
Jan 6, 2003
Puerto_Rico
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Does anyone have these?
Pics on car?
Does anyone know if they come in other colors?
links?
Where could i order these?

oh
i like how the grey trim looks

does anyone have these installed? pictures?

it chrome actually and those are 97-99 lights, won't fit your 95

Those are the chrome projectors that use's H-3 bulbs.....

They are for 97-99, BUT if you get a new bumper for 97-99 plus those projectors, it will fit on your car just fine...

Do a search on ebay for 'eclipse headlights'.. They are cheap there.

I have the black housing APC dual Projectors. just like those, they use regular 9006, and 9005 bubs. i have HIDs in them... Hela Ballasts and Phillips bulbs.. I love em.. but im tryin to find someone to trade me for a set of of 98 or 99 perfect OEM black housing headlights so my HIDs are brighter.... i can email you a pic if you wanna see em..

Originally posted by AWDBirdMan
I have the black housing APC dual Projectors. just like those, they use regular 9006, and 9005 bubs. i have HIDs in them... Hela Ballasts and Phillips bulbs.. I love em.. but im tryin to find someone to trade me for a set of of 98 or 99 perfect OEM black housing headlights so my HIDs are brighter.... i can email you a pic if you wanna see em..

Man where were you a coupe of months ago. I was looking for a set of black dual projectors and I had a set of stock 97-99 lights I could have traded you.... Oh well too late now. I settled for the older style projectors.

BTW.... your never gonna find these lights anywhere. APC has had them on back order for a year and a half. I talked with an APC rep at HIN back in March and he said they would be out in a couple of weeks but they never came back out.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back