The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Natasha Yi Wallpaper Contest

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stock1g4g63

20+ Year Contributor
Jan 2, 2003
(was TX) Anaheim, CA, California
Hey guys, I was just kinda excited because my girlfriend is real happy that she got a letter back from Natasha Yi. She is a big fan of Natasha Yi, a rather popular import model (www.natashayi.com) since everyone says they look alike. Well, recently she had some sort of contest whereas you have to make a wallpaper using her picture and a whole lotta photoshop skills. I made one and told my girlfriend to send it in, and this is the email we got back:

Hi Christine!

I LOVE this wallpaper!! It's one of my favorites by far! :) Thank you so much..you are so sweet and also thanks for the sweet email! :) I would love to use this wallpaper on my site... I'd love to send you a free poster or a free temporary membership..which one would you rather have? Let me know..

luv- natasha

My girlfriend (Christine), was asking me which one we should pick, haha, and I told her "ask her if I can get a new turbo since she makes so much money". But anyways, thought I would share with you guys. I'm kinda po'd that we didn't get something better though... But I guess you can't ask for much when all you did was make a wallpaper. I told her she should get the poster if it has a personalized autograph on it. And she told me "but if I pick the website membership, I get to see her naked!" Haha, too bad she was only joking...

Attachments

• wallpaperfinalpreview.jpg
    wallpaperfinalpreview.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 320
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back