The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

DSM Wallpaper Contest - Entries only

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ludachris

Founder & Zookeeper
Nov 12, 2001
Newcastle, California
Upload your Wallpaper contest entry here - hit "reply". No questions here please.

This will be a very laid back contest. The rules will be simple - stay within the rules of the site. Cars only, no models posing, etc. Minimum resolution would be 1024 x 768. We'll have 4 categories - 1G, 2G, G-VR4, and best overall. The chosen Wallpapers will be saved and posted on a page of our site for anyone to download. Credit will be given to the winners and they'll each receive a DSMtuners t-shirt of their choice. Post a smaller version of your wallpaper here (600 pixels wide or smaller please).

To read the rules and entry requirements, or to ask questions about the contest, go over to this thread:
http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1673323#post1673323

These are small versions of the pics, to make it easier to view

i have higher res images when needed

Post a smaller version of your wallpaper here (600 pixels wide or smaller please).

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 5,987
That's a real picture by the way.

Post a smaller version of your wallpaper here (600 pixels wide or smaller please).This applies to height, too. For both of you using Radius monitors.

Can someone do a matrix code but in the shape of an eclipse or a mitsubishi symbol?

Post a smaller version of your wallpaper here (600 pixels wide or smaller please).
real pic, not mine but i do believe the owner would be proud of its nomination, now if someone took the time to ps this i think it could look even better

just a little something i whipped up real fast...my inspiration was the poll about relationships :p

Well, I'll post this now while Tuners in working for me. I should have some fresh new ones soon. But I'll post what I got. ;)
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

For the comprehension-challenged, allow me to re-emphasize:

"Please", shit. Or face deletion.

Use this site to re-size if you can't figure out how to do it with real tools:

http://www.myimager.com/

I've got about eight more where this one came from. :sneaky:
P.S. Whoever this car belongs to, thanks for the material.

Attachments

• ultimate-wallpaper.jpg
    ultimate-wallpaper.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 8,775
something I threw together...

Attachments

• Copy of DSC00511.JPG
    Copy of DSC00511.JPG
    57.1 KB · Views: 7,081
600w.

Attachments

• DSMTss.jpg
    DSMTss.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 7,039
cars belongs to 'jspececlipse'...and 'CincyDTownGSX'.

thanks for the material :thumb:

Attachments

• 1g.bmp
    264.7 KB · Views: 5,014
  • 1gWall600.jpg
    1gWall600.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 6,497
  • dsmWall4b600.jpg
    dsmWall4b600.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 6,701
  • transformerWall600.jpg
    transformerWall600.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 6,481
My baby was clean, clean enough to enter this

Attachments

• resized.jpg
    resized.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 6,247
  • resize2.jpg
    resize2.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 6,252
I was told I should enter the contest, so I reworked two old ones for you folks... I didn't want to emphasize the unreliability of these cars like I did with the old wallpapers... especially if they are going to end up on the main page of the site...

anyhow, enjoy. Click for a full 1600x1200. At the end of the contest I'll put them up on deviantArt.

Damn Splendid Machinery

It's Only a Four Cylinder

damn...the small version looks like ass :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back