The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

MD, VA, DE, PA End of Season Cook Out

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1998dsmtalon

Probationary Member
Aug 21, 2007
Belcamp, Maryland
This is for all the Northern Virgina, Southern PA, Maryland, Delaware Tristate DSMers.

I want to try to get a meet going. I was thinking sometime in mid September. As many as possible! There are plenty of parks around me that we could have a nice cook out at. With plenty of parking. But I don't think I am very central to everyone. I am about 45 minutes to Va, 35 minutes to DE and about 40 minutes to PA.

If anyone has any input on good places to have a cook out/meet please let me know. I can take care of planning and scheduling if I can get a good amount of people to say they are coming.
Let me know who is interested, any suggestions on place, times and dates.

depending on where its at i might be down. Getting the car painted soon so hopefully it wont be during that time i gotta get it done before winter. But im sure i could arrange around it.

I'm interested if my car is up for the trip haha. I'll check back on this thread for more details later.

this ever go through? theres a park near where i live called Franklin Park. It's in either Purcellville or Round Hill, Va. It's 45 minutes from DC, about 20 minutes to Brunswick, Md. Pa. is not much further, and Wv is right around the corner, about 15-20 minutes. I'm not sure who i'd speak to about setting up something like this, but I'd definately love to join if its still going on.
Everyone mapquest the distance from your home to Franklin Park and if it's not too far come on. The zip code is 20132 if you need.

Any plans as of yet on this cookout? I drove my talon yesterday on the hta88 turbo setup so i'm ready to show it off haha, a few more small issues at the moment to fix and it'll be ready to street tune.

Let me know its been since march since i've been to a dsm meet/cookout :) and that was our GMU meet team trinity put on.

Any plans as of yet on this cookout? I drove my talon yesterday on the hta88 turbo setup so i'm ready to show it off haha, a few more small issues at the moment to fix and it'll be ready to street tune.

Let me know its been since march since i've been to a dsm meet/cookout :) and that was our GMU meet team trinity put on.

We will see you at MIR next month, won't we?

Thats the plan.

New clutch, FMIC, cams, gm maf-t setup, and retune car should do mid 12s i would assume.

Im good with occoquan too, not so sure about the date tho. Gota register for my SAT and ACT : /

I am down to go but have no idea where the park is. I have only been in Maryland a year and never get out because I'm in the navy.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back